South Goa, India
Certified Teacher Training from Mukta Community Association.
If you are really passionate about Tantra Yoga and want to share it with others, become a Tantra Yoga teacher and fulfill a carrier path for you.
Sharing knowledge – Personal Growth – Helping Others – Building a Successful Career
Kundalini & Chakras Awakening
Note that there is no sexual activities in our courses as it is based on Indian Traditional Tantra Yoga and not new age Western Tantra.
This 1 Week Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training/Retreat is specifically designed for those who have less time, already qualified teachers or students, intelligent beginners or open minded.
It is open to all level of practitioners because it doesn’t matter whether you have been teaching yoga, are flexible or not, as this course is about learning Tantric asanas aligned with Indian Mysticism and learning holistically about oneself using Kundalini Tantra Yoga.
What is the Yoga Teacher Training/Retreat about?
Mukta Tantra Yoga is the Inner Yoga of Ancient India, the Yoga of Awareness & Presence,
The secret of absolute Freedom and Awakening of the Intelligence beyond Taboos!
It is the Traditional Tantra Yoga of Kundalini, Tantric Asanas & Chakras, Mantras, Tantric Meditations & Philosophy, Tantric Breath, Femininity of Goddess, Shiva Shakti, Sounds, Vibrations and Elements.
Be an Integrated Self
Understanding the mind, feelings and emotions in the light of Eastern Mysticism to live a holistic life!
This condensed teacher training/retreat is for all those looking for practical spirituality and who are ready to see in the light of their own intelligence, not following blindly any pattern, conditionings or system of philosophy.
If you are a good learner putting your passionate efforts to understand and to let go, only then you can live in awareness and bliss.
Tantra yoga is not learning about others but learning about oneself. Understanding of oneself helps to let go the limited self. Mukta Tantra Yoga makes you understand holistically the different dimensions of your being, mind and feelings in action. It is not only the intellectual understanding that transforms but the courage to move with open mind and heart, which requires inner awareness and discipline to let go all the sufferings within.
Be Your Own Guru
A Teacher Training/Retreat with Mukta Tantra Yoga is a great opportunity to learn to practically integrate the teachings of Kundalini Tantra Yoga into your everyday life.
Mukta Tantra Yoga is not only about learning physical Asanas and its alignment. Rather it is all about one’s presence and awareness in the moment, it does not matter what we are doing. Awareness is true alignment and is not based on following any system or searching something in the future, rather opening up all the senses to manifest life as it comes in the moment beyond all self-limitations. It includes all aspects of life in order to meet the challenges of daily hectic life.
This course is not to get lost in philosophies but to get an understanding of practical Asiatic and Indian Mysticism, and the psychology of non-dual way of daily living in bliss. Then only one can become an integrated teacher and teach various groups.
This practical 1 Week Teacher Training/Retreat can help you to vitalize your body for healthy living, to rejuvenate and to give you tools to live freely and peacefully without escaping from our world, using Eastern Wisdom and the practices of Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga and meditation.
If you are ready to let go your patterns and conditionings to take the jump into the unknown and mystery of life, a 1 Week Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training/Retreat with Mukta is exactly what you are looking for!
Welcome to read more about :
What You Will Learn:
Here is an overview of what you will learn during this 1 Week Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training/Retreat :
- Daily practice of Traditional Tantric Asanas
- Tantric Breath to oxygenate, detox, vitalise and let go negative emotions to heal and to activate your true bliss.
- Study the Science and Energetic Anatomy of Traditional Tantric Chakras and Tantric Kundalini and their implications in daily living
- Understand the secret Science of Tantric Mantras, Tantric Elements, Yantras, Light, Energies
- Practice Traditional Tantric meditations and philosophy to go beyond body, mind and self
- Practise Tantric Vipassana and Ancient Tantric Breath from Shiva, highly important to experience no-thinking and no-mind
- Learn about Energetic Alignments according to your true essence through your body, mind and soul/feeling
- Taste the essence of the heart of Shiva’s teachings (the first God of India) and practical direct understanding through right knowledge and self-inquiry: what is mind, feelings, relationships, sufferings, etc. This helps to have a clear perception to respond effectively in the moment, beyond all conditioned perspectives. False knowledge becomes the cause of all sufferings and without right understanding, there is no true freedom. Only a mind which is free can live in freedom
- Get a spiritual understanding of Divine Goddesses (Shaktism), Bandhas, Pranas, Mudras and their importance in relation to Chakras Yoga and Kundalini Yoga in Tantric asanas and on all other levels
- Learn the methodology to teach Mukta Tantra Yoga style
- Finally, understand practically that life is not goal-oriented emotionally, it is rather experiencing the true bliss of daily life here and now beyond all sufferings.
This is an online schedule, we provide the detailed schedule on the first day
How Does the Training/Retreat Work ?
- The Yoga Teacher Training/Retreat will start with a Welcoming Ceremony on the Sunday afternoon, followed by 5 full teaching days (Monday to Friday), and a Closing Ceremony on Sunday.
- Room check-in is on Sunday from 11am and check-out is on the next Sunday till 10:30am (7 nights included in the package).
- We provide practical notes throughout the training.
- Those who complete the full 1 Week Teacher Training Course will be eligible to get a Certificate of Completion from Mukta Community Association.
- Classes are all given in English. Intermediate English is fine to learn because it is all practical knowledge and about your openness to receive through your heart so language can not be a barrier.
Upcoming Dates 2023 – South Goa, India
- Rooms are simplistic/basic and equipped with double bed, mosquitoes net, fan, wardrobe and a private attached bathroom. Large Private Room are a bit more spacious, with a desk and a basic kitchenette with fridge.
- Small Private Room and Large Private AC Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking as there are limited in number.
- Packages price include the course fees + 7 nights onsite accommodation.
- Food is not included in the package so each student has the freedom to eat according to their own taste, budget and preferences, as there are affordable restaurants few minutes walking distance from the yogashala/rooms.
- Room Check-in on the Starting Day. Check-out on the Ending Day.
- Kindly be informed that we are still in a “rural area” therefore there could be some electricity disruption, slow WIFI or hot water fluctuations. We kindly ask you to be flexible if it happens as we have no control over it.
How to Register ?
- To register for the 1 Week Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training/Retreat, please fill up the application form here. Once your application has been approved, you will be required to proceed to the payment of a non-refundable deposit of 700 Euros. Your seat will only be confirmed upon receipt of the payment.
- Seats are limited therefore we recommend you to book your seat as early as possible to ensure availability.
- In order for the training to happen, we require a minimum of four students to be registered. In the unlikely event that fewer than four students are registered, we will notify you at least two weeks in advance. At that point, you will have the option to either receive a refund of your deposit, or reschedule your course for a later date.
- The applicable price is based on the day you transfer the deposit to secure your booking. Please note that prices may be subject to upward or downward variations, but any changes that occur after you have made the deposit will not affect your reservation.
- Seats are limited therefore we recommend you to book your training as early as possible to ensure availability.
- Please feel free to contact us may you have any further question !