June 2022, Southern France
Mukta shares its teaching at Mukta Community a non-profit organisation in France.
Note that there is no sexual activities in our courses as it is based on Indian Traditional Tantra Yoga and not new age Western Tantra.
The 7 Days Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training is specifically designed for those who have less time, already qualified teachers or students, intelligent beginners or open minded and parents.
Certified Teacher Training from Mukta Community Association in France.
Please note – 7 Days TTC is open to all level of practitioners because it doesn’t matter whether you have been teaching yoga, are flexible or not, as this course is not about learning asanas rather learning holistically about oneself using Kundalini Tantra Yoga.
What is the Yoga Teacher Training about?
Mukta Tantra Yoga is the Inner Yoga of Ancient India, the Yoga of Awareness & Presence,
The secret of absolute Freedom and Awakening of the Intelligence beyond Taboos!
It is the Traditional Tantra Yoga of Kundalini, Tantric Asanas & Chakras, Mantras, Tantric Meditations & Philosophy, Tantric Breath, Femininity of Goddess, Shiva Shakti, Sounds, Vibrations and Elements.
Be an Integrated Self
This condensed teacher training is for all those looking for practical spirituality and who are ready to see in the light of their own intelligence, not following blindly any pattern, conditionings or system of philosophy.
If you are a good learner putting your passionate efforts to understand and to let go, only then you can live in awareness and bliss.
Tantra yoga is not learning about others but learning about oneself. Understanding of oneself helps to let go the limited self. Mukta Tantra Yoga makes you understand holistically the different dimensions of your being, mind and feelings in action. It is not only the intellectual understanding that transforms but the courage to move with open mind and heart, which requires inner awareness and discipline to let go all the sufferings within.
Be Your Own Guru
A Teacher Training with Mukta Tantra Yoga is a great opportunity to learn to practically integrate the teachings of Kundalini Tantra Yoga into your everyday life.
Mukta Tantra Yoga is not only about learning physical Asanas and its alignment. Rather it is all about one’s presence and awareness in the moment, it does not matter what we are doing. Awareness is true alignment and is not based on following any system or searching something in the future, rather opening up all the senses to manifest life as it comes in the moment beyond all self-limitations. It includes all aspects of life in order to meet the challenges of daily hectic life.
This course is not to get lost in philosophies but to get an understanding of practical Asiatic and Indian Mysticism, and the psychology of non-dual way of daily living in bliss. Then only one can become an integrated teacher and teach various groups.
This practical Teacher Training can help you to vitalize your body for healthy living, to rejuvenate and to give you tools to live freely and peacefully without escaping from our world, using Eastern Wisdom and the practices of Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga and meditation.
If you are ready to let go your patterns and conditionings to take the jump into the unknown and mystery of life, a 7 Days Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training with Mukta is exactly what you are looking for!
Read more about :
What You Will Learn:
Here is an overview of what you will learn during this 7 Days Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training :
- Daily practice of Traditional Tantric Asanas
- Tantric Breath to oxygenate, detox, vitalise and let go negative emotions to heal and to activate your true bliss.
- Study the Science and Energetic Anatomy of Traditional Tantric Chakras and Tantric Kundalini and their implications in daily living
- Understand the secret Science of Tantric Mantras, Tantric Elements, Yantras, Light, Energies
- Practice Traditional Tantric meditations and philosophy to go beyond body, mind and self
- Practise Tantric Vipassana and Ancient Tantric Breath from Shiva, highly important to experience no-thinking and no-mind
- Learn about Energetic Alignments according to your true essence through your body, mind and soul/feeling
- Taste the essence of the heart of Shiva’s teachings (the first God of India) and practical direct understanding through right knowledge and self-inquiry: what is mind, feelings, relationships, sufferings, etc. This helps to have a clear perception to respond effectively in the moment, beyond all conditioned perspectives. False knowledge becomes the cause of all sufferings and without right understanding, there is no true freedom. Only a mind which is free can live in freedom
- Get a spiritual understanding of Divine Goddesses (Shaktism), Bandhas, Bodies, Pranas, Mudras and their importance in relation to Chakras Yoga and Kundalini Yoga in Tantric asanas and on all other levels
- Learn the methodology to teach Mukta Tantra Yoga style
- Finally, understand practically that life is not goal-oriented emotionally, it is rather experiencing the true bliss of daily life here and now beyond all sufferings.
This is an online schedule, we provide the detailed schedule on the first day
How Does the Teacher Training Work ?
- The Training will start with a Welcoming Ceremony & Orientation on the Sunday afternoon, followed by 5 full teaching days (Monday to Friday).
- We provide practical notes throughout the training.
- We can provide a certificate of completion from our French Association at the end of the training to those who complete the full training.
- Classes are all given in English. Basic English is fine to learn because it is all practical knowledge and about your openness to receive through your heart so language can not be a barrier.
- The package includes 7 nights in a Private double bedroom or a Shared twin/triple room. Check-in on Sunday 19th June (from 11h) and check-out on Saturday 25th June (after breakfast).
- We will provide 3 homemade vegetarian & vegan meals every day during the whole training.
Upcoming Date 2022 – Southern France
All prices include tuition fees, accommodation and meals:
How to Register ?
- To register for the 7 Days Kundalini Tantra Yoga Training, please fill up the application form here. Once your application is approved, you will be required to proceed to the payment of a compulsory non-refundable deposit of 900 Euros. Your seat will only be confirmed upon receipt of the payment.
- Seats are limited therefore we recommend you to book your training as early as possible to ensure availability.
- Before the start of the Teacher Training, we will send you an email with all important information about the course, logistics and instructions.
- The remaining payment has to be done on arrival.
- Please feel free to contact us may you have any further question !