Mukta Tantra Yoga shares its teaching at Mukta Community a non-profit organisation in France.
- For a Teacher Training & Retreat: once your application is approved, the booking of the chosen course requires a compulsory deposit of 500 Euros. Transaction fees must be covered by the client.
- For Life Coaching, Vedic Astrology and Groundbreaking Private Session, full payment must be done prior to the session(s).
- The Transaction Fees must be covered by the Sender
- If you are paying with a different currency, please use a Currency Converter to convert or Wise converter.
- Once you have made the transfer, please send us quick message with the confirmation of your payment. This will help us to keep the track of your payment. Thank you.
By Credit/Debit Card
Using HelloAsso platform is free of charge on both ends, unless you have a non-Euros cards, your bank may apply fees. You can limit it by using Wise option just next.
HelloAsso is a non-profit payment platform for non-profit organizations, to avoid banking fees for any transactions and donations. The platform facilitator integrates in ‘My Summary’ an option for you to contribute to their functioning, you can modify the amount or decide not to contribute.
Bank Transfer or Non-Euros Card
Alternatively, if you prefer Bank Transfer or have a non-Euros credit/debit card, we strongly recommend using Wise (previously TransferWise). They give a good currency exchange rate and small transaction fees, it is very secure and easy. You will need the following details:
- Please make sure recipient gets 500 Euros
- Create an account in few easy steps
- Sending the money to New Recipient: Business or Charity
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter the bank details (See below)
- Reference for Mukta Community: Enrollment
- Bank: Credit Agricole Mutuel de Normandie
- Account Holder: Association Mukta Community
- Account Number: 84871015430
- IBAN: FR76 1660 6100 1584 8710 1543 095
- BIC: AGRIFRPP866
- Bank Address: 59 Route de Granville, 50380 Saint-Pair-sur-Mer, France