Traditional Tantric Yoga of Sounds, Vibrations, Kundalini, Chakras, Mantras, Light, Prana, Elements, Soma, Recognition and Meditations
For Awakening of the Intelligence
Rishikesh, Dharamsala & Goa – India
Mukta Tantra Yoga for all those who are looking for practical spirituality and who are ready to manifest and liberate their true blissful selves. For those who are ready to see in the light of their own intelligence not following blindly any pattern, system of philosophy or Guru. If you count yourself to those, a Teacher Training Course with Mukta is exactly what you are looking for. It is inspired by Traditional Tantra Yoga and Kashmir Shaivism (also called Himalayan Tantra, Agama, Trika, etc.) from his Father and various other enlightened Mystics.
Mukta Tantra Yoga is not Hatha Yoga or Kamasutra/Neo-Tantra/Spiritualised Sex or Western Kundalini Yoga or black-red-white Tantra. It has evolved very differently in non-dualistic environment and passed through generation to generation in a traditional way and not to be found in books. Sure we can find many philosophical books but not practical approach.
Mukta Tantra Yoga is a Traditional Tantra Yoga of Sounds, Vibrations, Kundalini, Chakras, Mantras, Light, Prana, Elements, Soma, Recognition and Meditation, rightly and systematically using Tantric Asanas, Mantras, Bandhas, Prana, Visualization, Meditations, Tantric Breath to remain aware and present in the moment and reflect our true nature without the interference of ones own conditioned mind. We are using our body, mind & senses to express our true freedom (also called Pure Consciousness by Shiva), which is already inherited in the present moment.
Mukta Tantra Yoga supports self-awareness born out of direct observation. Awareness makes us present to face daily life as it comes and responding with the fresh intelligence of the moment.
Why you should do a Teacher Training with Mukta?
- Become your Own Teacher first: if you are a good learner or not just looking for certification but putting your passionate efforts to understand and experience yourself in the light of Tantra Yoga, only then you can begin your teaching journey. This course is not to get lost in philosophies but to get an understanding of practical Asiatic and Indian Mysticism, and the psychology of non-dual way of living your day-to-day life in bliss. Then only you can become an integrated Mukta Tantra Yoga Teacher and teach various groups spiritually and worldly.
- Mukta Tantra Yoga is not a commodity one can buy, it is rather a direct perception one can perceive only with humbleness and an open heart. Mukta’s wisdom is born out of an unconditioned mind of Asia. His passion is to share his practical understanding of the essence of Tantra and Indian Mysticism to live daily lives in the moment. After learning from him you will find yourself and the world around you with a direct perspective beyond all moralities and beliefs.
- It helps to vitalize the Brain/Neuroplasticity through self-awareness and rewire the brain according to the essential nature of the individual, and activate the Soma (Natural DMT, Eternal Bliss state/Joy)
- Tantra Yoga is there to use it, not to be used by it. Understanding of oneself helps to let go the self
- Study in depth the Science and Energetic Anatomy of Traditional Tantric Chakras and Kundalini and their implications in daily living
- Learn and experience the Science of Tantric Mantras, Elements, Yantras, Light, and Tantric Breath (Prana)
- Experience Tantric meditations from Shiva beyond body, mind and self
- Experience Ancient Tantric Breath from Shiva, highly important to experience no-thinking or no-mind
- Learn Energetic Alignments to express your essence through your body, mind and soul/feeling
- Get a spiritual understanding of the Bandhas, Mudras, 7 Bodies, 5 Pranas, 36 Elements, Divine Goddesses (Shakti/Energy) and their importance in relation to Chakras and Kundalini in tantric asanas and on all other levels
- Get the essence of the heart of Shiva’s teachings (the first God of India) and direct understanding through right knowledge what is mind, feelings, relationships, sufferings to have a clear perception to respond effectively in the moment, beyond all conditioned perspective. False knowledge becomes the cause of all sufferings and without right understanding, there is no true freedom. Only a mind which is free can live in freedom
- Understand that life is not goal-oriented emotionally it is rather experiencing the true bliss of life here and now beyond all sufferings
- Understand that following blindly any system or anybody which are based on greed and hope in the future leads to all sorts of illusions and eventually breeds psychosomatic problems and leads to slavery. Right doubting and inquiring is the essence of Mukta Tantra Yoga
- Learn how to be an integrated self who has true practical understanding through direct observation and self-inquiry
- Learn for yourself how to live and sustain freely in this chaotic and competitive world and to express your freedom biologically, emotionally and mentally
- Our ritual is living choicelessly aware in all the mundane activities of life
- Come to beautiful Goa, Rishikesh or Dharamsala to taste your true self!
Upcoming dates for 200h TTC – Goa, Rishikesh & Dharamsala
Arambol, Goa, India
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh, India
|07 January 2019||29 January 2019||Over||–||–|
|04 February 2019||26 February 2019||Over|| Over||–|
|01 March 2019||23 March 2019||Ongoing|| Ongoing||–|
|01 April 2019||23 April 2019||–||Available||Available|
|01 May 2019||23 May 2019||–||Available||Available|
|03 June 2019||25 June 2019||–||Available||Available|
|01 July 2019||23 July 2019||–||Available||Available|
|01 August 2019||23 August 2019||–||Available||Available|
|02 September 2019||24 September 2019||–||Available||Available|
|01 October 2019||23 October 2019||–||Available||Available|
|01 November 2019||23 November 2019||–||Available||Available|
|02 December 2019||24 December 2019||–||Available||Available|
|06 January 2020||28 January 2020||–||Available||Available|
|03 February 2020||25 February 2020||–||Available||Available|
Prices in Euros
|Course only||W/ single room & food|
|1,150 €||1,650 €|
Daily Schedule for Mukta Tantra Yoga 200 Hrs TTC:
This is an online schedule, we will provide your detailed schedule every week
|7:30 – 8:30||Awakening of Prana (Tantric breath)|
|8:30 – 10:00||Tantra Yoga Asana Practice (Chakras / Kundalini) & a blend of Tantric Meditation|
|10:00 – 11:15||Breakfast|
|11:15 – 12:15||Energetic Anatomy of Chakras / Philosophy on Tantra Yoga|
|12:15 – 13:15||Practical Philosophy of Shiva, Self Inquiry, Questions / Art of Teaching & Energetic Alignments|
|13:15 -15:30||Lunch, Self Study/Care|
|15:30 – 17:00||Tantra Yoga Asana Practice (Chakras / Kundalini)|
|17:00 – 18:00||Tantric Meditation|
Terms and Conditions:
- Course schedule can change by week depending on Chakras of focus
- There could be more classes to cover hours and needs of the students according to particular week
Training will progress from 1st to 19th day of teaching. Syllabus will be divided in 3 weeks. Those who will complete 19 days of teaching will be eligible to get 200 hrs. Yoga Alliance Certification
- We will provide notes but not a manual because notes will be tailored according to the need and intelligence of our students. We need to update these notes time to time to keep to the level of intelligence of our students
- Practical implication of philosophy will be explained so one can integrate it in daily life
- Saturday afternoon and Sunday will be off
- For Rishikesh and Dharamsala only: we serve 3 vegetarian meals per day except Sunday
- Rooms will be according to the availability in the season. Check in one day prior to starting course, for 24 nights
- Please transfer fee in our account in INR after converting from Euros with the help of currency converter
- In case you need to clarify anything, feel free to communicate with us, so no confusion remains!
We are looking forward to hearing from you and sharing with you!