Traditional Tantra Yoga of Kundalini, Chakras, Mantras, Energies, Light, Shaktis, Sounds, Vibrations, Prana, Elements, Soma & Meditations
The secret of absolute freedom and awakening of the Intelligence
South Goa & Rishikesh – India
Dive into the world of Asiatic Mysticism to discover the magic of expressing your true freedom and consciousness!
Mukta Tantra Yoga Retreat is for all those who are looking for practical spirituality and who are ready to manifest their true blissful selves. For those who are ready to see in the light of their own intelligence not following blindly any pattern, system of philosophy, gurus, organised religions. If you count yourself to those, an intense Retreat with Mukta is exactly what you are looking for. It is inspired by Traditional Tantra Yoga and Kashmir Shaivism (also called Himalayan Tantra, Agama, Trika, etc.) and from his Father and various Mystics as well as his life experiences.
Mukta Tantra Yoga is not Hatha Yoga or Kamasutra/Neo-Tantra/Spiritualised Sex or Western Kundalini Yoga or black-red-white Tantra. It has evolved very differently in non-dualistic environment and passed orally through generation to generation in a practical way and not to be found in scholarly books. Sure we can find many philosophical books but not practical approach.
Mukta Tantra Yoga is a Traditional Tantra Yoga of Sounds, Vibrations, Kundalini, Chakras, Mantras, Light, Prana, Elements, Energies, Soma, Recognition and Meditation, rightly and systematically using Tantric Asanas, Mantras, Bandhas, Prana, Visualization, Energies, Tantric Meditations, Tantric Breath to remain present in the moment and reflect our true nature without the interference of ones own conditioned mind. We are using our body, mind & senses to express our true freedom (also called Pure Consciousness by Shiva).
Mukta Tantra Yoga supports self-awareness born out of direct observation. Awareness makes us present to face daily life as it comes and responding with the fresh intelligence of the moment.
Why you should do a Kundalini Tantra Yoga, Chakra Yoga And Meditations
Retreat with Mukta?
- If you are a good learner not just looking to get lost in philosophies but putting your passionate efforts to understand and to be light to yourself, then you can get an understanding of practical Asiatic and Indian Mysticism, and the psychology of meditation for non-dual way of living day-to-day life in bliss.
- Mukta Tantra Yoga is not a commodity one can buy, it is rather a direct perception one can perceive only with humbleness and an open heart. Mukta’s wisdom is born out of an unconditioned mind of Asia. His passion is to share his practical understanding of the essence of Tantra and Indian Mysticism to live daily lives in the moment. After learning from him you will find yourself and the world around you with a direct perspective beyond all moralities and beliefs.
- Tantra Yoga is there to use it, not to be used by it. Understanding of oneself helps to let go the self
- Vitalize and rewire the brain and its neuro-plasticity, improve cognitive learning and activate the Soma (natural DMT, Eternal Bliss state/Joy) according to the essential nature of the individual
- Study in depth the Science and Energetic Anatomy of Traditional Tantric Chakras and Tantric Kundalini and their implications in daily living
- Deep Understanding of the Science of Sounds and Vibrations
- The Science of Tantric Mantras, Elements, Yantras, Light, energies and Tantric Breath (Prana)
- Traditional Tantric meditations from Shiva beyond body, mind and self
- Tantric Vipassana (1st steps of 16 steps) and Ancient Tantric Breath from Shiva, highly important to experience no-thinking or no-mind
- Learn Energetic Alignments to express your essence through your body, mind and soul/feeling.
- Spiritual understanding of the Bandhas, 7 Bodies, 5 Pranas, 36 Elements, Divine Goddesses (Shakti/Energy), Mudras and their importance in relation to Chakras Yoga and Kundalini Yoga in Tantric asanas and on all other levels
- Taste the essence of the heart of Shiva’s teachings (the first God of India) and direct understanding through right knowledge what is mind, feelings, relationships, sufferings to have a clear perception to respond effectively in the moment, beyond all conditioned perspective. False knowledge becomes the cause of all sufferings and without right understanding, there is no true freedom. Only a mind which is free can live in freedom
- Practical understanding that life is not goal-oriented emotionally it is rather experiencing the true bliss of life here and now beyond all sufferings
- Understand that following blindly any system or anybody which are based on greed and hope in the future leads to all sorts of illusions and eventually breeds psychosomatic problems and leads to slavery. Right doubting and inquiring is the essence of Mukta Tantra Yoga
- Learn how to be an integrated self who has true practical understanding through direct observation and self-inquiry
- Learn for yourself how to live and sustain freely in this chaotic and competitive world and to express your freedom biologically, emotionally and mentally
- Our ritual is living choicelessly aware in all the mundane activities of life and act accordingly beyond all conditioning
- Learning how to use doubt healthily and not become pray to spiritual or material systems.
Upcoming dates for 1 & 2 weeks Retreat – Agonda, South Goa, India
You will start your course with our 200 hours Teacher Training students
|9th January 2020||Available|
|10th February 2020||Available|
Upcoming dates for 1 & 2 weeks Retreat – Rishikesh, India
|01 December 2019||Fully booked|
Prices in Euros
|Retreat Tuition fee only||Retreat Tuition fee –|
with private accommodation
|1 week Retreat||1,100 Euros||1,400 Euros|
|2 weeks Retreat||1,200 Euros||1,700 Euros|
- The Retreat will start with an Opening Ceremony in the afternoon.
- Saturday & Sundays are off except the first week of the January Retreat we will have class on Saturday.
- Our yogasala is located at Agonda Beach at Agonda Shanti Village Resort. It is few meters away from the beach and surrounded by nature. They have different types of luxury huts onsite for different budget and a restaurant and there are also plenty of other rooms and food options around to choose according to one’s budget and taste.
- Specially for clients coming from BookYogaRetreats.com, BookRetreats.com and others retreats platforms, we keep this option to book our trainings/retreats with accommodation as we are obliged with their conditions and rules. Accommodation will be located around Agonda Beach area with attached bathroom according to the availability at the time of booking. Check-in on the starting day and check-out on the following morning after the end of the Training/Retreat.
- For the moment we have felt not to include meals in our retreat so students are free to eat as they feel and there are plenty of good economical choices around and opportunities to interact with others. Also many students are not into eating Indian food every day and it’s good to eat according to the need and taste of ones culture to keep the mood happy.
- The price with accommodation includes 7/8 nights (1 week) and 14/15 nights (2 weeks) in a private room with attached bathroom. Check-in on the starting day and check-out on the following morning after the end of the Retreat.
Daily Schedule for Mukta Tantra Yoga Retreat:
This is an online schedule, we will provide your detailed schedule every week. Course from Monday to Friday.
|7:30 – 8:30||Awakening of Prana (Tantric breath)|
|8:30 – 10:00||Mukta Tantra Yoga Asana Practice (Chakras / Kundalini) & a blend of Tantric Meditation|
|10:00 – 11:15||Breakfast|
|11:15 – 12:15||Energetic Anatomy of Chakras / Philosophy of Tantra|
|12:15 – 13:15||Practical Philosophy of Tantra, Self Inquiry, Questions|
|13:15 -15:30||Lunch, Self Study/Care|
|15:30 – 17:00||Mukta Tantra Yoga Asana Practice (Chakras / Kundalini)|
|17:00 – 18:00||Tantric Meditation|
- Retreat students follow the same program than our Teacher Training except the Art of Teaching syllabus.
- We will provide notes but not a manual because notes will be tailored according to the need and intelligence of our students. We need to update these notes time to time.
- Practical implication of philosophy will be explained so one can integrate it in daily life.
- In case you need to clarify anything, feel free to communicate with us, so no confusion remains!