Agonda, South Goa & Rishikesh – India
The Inner Yoga of Ancient India, the Yoga of awareness & presence!
The secret of absolute freedom and awakening of the Intelligence beyond Taboos!
What is the Intensive Retreat about?
Mukta Tantra Yoga is the Traditional Tantra Yoga of Kundalini, Tantric Asanas & Chakras, Mantras, Tantric Meditations & Philosophy, Tantric Breath, Femininity of Goddess, Shiva Shakti, Sounds, Vibrations and Elements.
Become your own guru
Mukta Tantra Yoga Intensive Retreat is for all those who are looking for practical spirituality and ready to manifest their true blissful selves. For those who are ready to see in the light of their own intelligence not following blindly any pattern, system of philosophy, gurus, organised religions.
Be an integrated self
If you are a good learner not just looking to get lost in philosophies but putting your passionate efforts to understand and to be the light to yourself, then you can get an understanding of practical Asiatic and Indian Mysticism, and the psychology of meditation for non-dual way of living day-to-day life in bliss.
Tantra Yoga is there to use it, not to be used by it. Tantra is not learning about others, it is learning about oneself. Understanding of oneself helps to let go of the self. Tantra Yoga makes you understand holistically the different dimensions of our being, mind and feelings in action.
If you count yourself to those, a 1 or 2 Weeks Intensive Retreat with Mukta Tantra Yoga is exactly what you are looking for!
What benefits will I get ?
- Vitalize and rewire our brain and its neuro-plasticity, to improve cognitive learning and to activate the Soma (natural DMT, Eternal Bliss state/Joy) through the practice of Mukta Tantra Yoga Asanas and Tantric Breath
- Study in depth the Science and Energetic Anatomy of Traditional Tantric Chakras and Tantric Kundalini and their implications in daily living
- Uncover the Science of Tantric Mantras, Elements, Yantras, Light, Energies and Tantric Breath (Prana)
- Practice Traditional Tantric meditations and its Sutra philosophy to go beyond body, mind and self
- Practise Tantric Vipassana (1st steps of 16 steps) and Ancient Tantric Breath from Shiva, highly important to experience no-thinking and no-mind
- Learn about Energetic Alignments with your true essence through your body, mind and soul/feeling
- Get a spiritual understanding of the Bandhas, 7 Bodies, 5 Pranas, Mudras and their importance in relation to Chakras Yoga and Kundalini Yoga in Tantric asanas and on all other levels
- Get a practical understanding of the dynamic of relationships including Kaula Tantra and its implications in daily living for couple to taste the organismic eternal bliss
- Taste the essence of the heart of Shiva’s teachings (the first God of India) and practical direct understanding through right knowledge and self-inquiry: what is mind, feelings, relationships, sufferings, etc. This helps to have a clear perception to respond effectively in the moment, beyond all conditioned perspectives. False knowledge becomes the cause of all sufferings and without right understanding, there is no true freedom. Only a mind which is free can live in freedom
- Understand practically that life is not goal-oriented emotionally it is rather experiencing the true bliss of life here and now beyond all sufferings
“Freedom within the box is not truly freedom, it is just a temporary adjustment.
The true freedom begins only when we are ready to jump out of the box without any analysis.”
– Mukta –
How Does The Retreat Work?
- The Retreat starts with a Welcoming Ceremony in the afternoon of the starting date (please see Upcoming Dates)
- Retreat students follow the same Daily Schedule than our Teacher Training Course (TTC) students except the Art of Teaching syllabus
- Our yogasala is located at Agonda Shanti Village Resort. It is few meters away from the beach and surrounded by nature
- We provide practical notes throughout the course but not a manual because notes are tailored according to the need and intelligence of our students. We need to update these notes time to time to keep to the level of our students
- You have the option to book your Intensive Retreat with or without accommodation in Agonda, Goa (please see Your Investment)
- The 1 Week package with accommodation includes 6 nights
- The 2 Weeks package with accommodation includes 12 nights
- You will be accommodated in a private room with attached bathroom. Check-in on the starting day and check-out on the following morning after the end of the Retreat
- For the moment we have felt not to include meals in our Retreat so students are free to eat as they feel and there are plenty of good economical choices around and opportunities to interact with others. Also many students are not into eating Indian food every day and it’s good to eat according to the need and taste of ones culture to keep the mood happy
- Saturday & Sundays are off
Upcoming dates in Agonda, South Goa
Your Investment in Euros
|Retreat Tuition fees only||Retreat Tuition fees –|
with private accommodation
|1 Week Retreat||1,100 Euros||1,400 Euros|
|2 Week Retreat||1,200 Euros||1,700 Euros|
- The booking of the Intensive Retreat requires a compulsory deposit of 300 Euros, or 400 Euros if you book with accommodation.
“A mind that is trying to become unconditional is conditioned itself.”
– Mukta –