South Goa, India
Note that there is no sexual activities in our courses as it is based on Indian Traditional Tantra Yoga and not new age Western Tantra.
The Inner Yoga of Ancient India, the Yoga of awareness & presence!
The secret of absolute freedom and awakening of the Intelligence beyond Taboos!
What is the Kundalini Tantra Yoga Retreat in India about?
Mukta Tantra Yoga is the Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga, Tantric Asanas & Chakras, Mantras, Tantric Meditations & Philosophy, Tantric Breath, Femininity of Goddess, Shiva Shakti, Sounds, Vibrations and Elements.
Become your Own Guru
The Intensive Kundalini Tantra Yoga Retreat in India is for all those who are looking for practical spirituality and ready to manifest their true blissful selves. For those who are ready to see in the light of their own intelligence not following blindly any pattern or system of philosophy.
It is for those who want to understand themselves through Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga and have limited time. Tantra Yoga makes you understand holistically the different dimensions of our being, mind and feelings in action. Tantra Yoga is there to use it, not to be used by it. Tantra is not learning about others, it is learning about oneself. Because understanding of oneself helps to let go of the self.
This practical yoga retreat can help you to vitalize your body for a healthy living, to rejuvenate and to give you lifetime tools to destress and live freely and peacefully without escaping from our world, using Eastern Wisdom and the practices of Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga and meditation.
Be an integrated self
If you are a good learner not just looking to get lost in philosophies but putting your passionate efforts to understand and to be the light to yourself, then you can get an understanding of practical Asiatic and Indian Mysticism, and the psychology of meditation for non-dual way of living day-to-day life in bliss.
If you count yourself to those, a 1 or 2 Weeks Intensive Kundalini Tantra Yoga Retreat in India with Mukta is exactly what you are looking for !
Welcome to read more about :
What You Will Learn
Here is an overview of what you will learn during this Intensive Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga Retreat in India:
- Daily practice of Traditional Tantric Asanas
- Tantric Breathwork to oxygenate, detox, vitalise and let go negative emotions to heal and to activate your true bliss
- Study in depth the Science and Energetic Anatomy of Traditional Tantric Chakras and Tantric Kundalini and their implications in daily living
- Understand the secret Science of Tantric Mantras, Tantric Elements, Yantras, Light, Energies
- Practice Traditional Tantric meditations and philosophy to go beyond body, mind and self
- Practise Tantric Vipassana and Ancient Tantric Breath from Shiva, highly important to experience no-thinking and no-mind
- Learn about Energetic Alignments according to your true essence through your body, mind and soul/feeling
- Taste the essence of the heart of Shiva’s teachings (the first God of India) and practical direct understanding through right knowledge and self-inquiry: what is mind, feelings, relationships, sufferings, etc. This helps to have a clear perception to respond effectively in the moment, beyond all conditioned perspectives. False knowledge becomes the cause of all sufferings and without right understanding, there is no true freedom. Only a mind which is free can live in freedom
- Get a spiritual understanding of Divine Goddesses (Shaktism), Bandhas, Pranas, Mudras and their importance in relation to Chakras Yoga and Kundalini Yoga in Tantric asanas and on all other levels
- Finally, understand practically that life is not goal-oriented emotionally it is rather experiencing the true bliss of daily life here and now beyond all sufferings.
“Freedom within the box is not truly freedom, it is just a temporary adjustment.
The true freedom begins only when we are ready to jump out of the box without any analysis.”
How Does The Yoga Retreat Work?
- Retreat students follow the same Daily Schedule than our Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC) students except the Art of Teaching syllabus which is only for TTC students.
- The Retreat starts on a Sunday afternoon with a Welcoming Ceremony (cf. Starting Days in Upcoming Dates) and will terminate on the Friday evening.
- For the 2 Week Retreat, please note there is 2 days-off (Saturday & Sunday).
- We provide practical notes throughout the Retreat but not a manual because notes are tailored according to the need and intelligence of our students. We need to update these notes time to time to keep to the level of our students.
- Classes are all given in English. Basic English is fine to learn because it is all practical knowledge. It is all about your openness to receive through your heart and language can not be a barrier.
Upcoming Dates & Fees in Agonda, South Goa, India
Your Investment in Euros
Please kindly note that the prices above are the right information, and exclude food and accommodation so you have the comfort and freedom to choose according to your own taste and budget. It is more comfortable this way as food prices are still very affordable in Agonda and there are plenty of restaurants, eateries and grocery shops just around the yogashala, as well as resorts, guesthouses, cottages, etc for every type of budget.
- Kindly note that if you book 1 Week Intensive Yoga Retreat, it is strictly not allowed to extend it to 2 Weeks Intensive Yoga Retreat, or 3 Weeks Yoga Teacher Training Course (TTC). The same applies if you book 2 Weeks Intensive Yoga Retreat.
- 1 Week Package includes: 5 days Intensive Yoga Retreat
- 2 Week Package includes: 10 days Intensive Yoga Retreat
How to Register ?
- To register for the Intensive Kundalini Tantra Yoga Retreat in India, please fill in the application form here. Once your application is approved, you will be required to proceed to the payment of a compulsory non-refundable deposit of 700 Euros. Your seat will only be confirmed upon receipt of the payment.
- The applicable price is that of the day you transfer the deposit to secure your booking. Price may be subject to variations although not applicable once your deposit is done.
- Seats are limited therefore we recommend you to book your Intensive Yoga Retreat as early as possible to ensure availability.
- Before the start of the Yoga Retreat, we will send you an email with all important information about the course, logistics and instructions.
- The remaining payment has to be done on the arrival day.
- Please feel free to contact us may you have any further question !