Portugal – France – India
The Inner Yoga of Ancient India, the Yoga of awareness & presence!
The secret of absolute freedom and awakening of the Intelligence beyond Taboos!
This Intensive Retreat is for those who want to understand themselves through Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga and have limited time.
Tantra Yoga makes you understand holistically the different dimensions of our being, mind and feelings in action.
Tantra Yoga is there to use it, not to be used by it. Tantra is not learning about others, it is learning about oneself. Because understanding of oneself helps to let go of the self.
What is the Intensive Retreat about?
Mukta Tantra Yoga is the Traditional Tantra Yoga of Kundalini, Tantric Asanas & Chakras, Mantras, Tantric Meditations & Philosophy, Tantric Breath, Femininity of Goddess, Shiva Shakti, Sounds, Vibrations and Elements.
Become your Own Guru
The Intensive Retreat is for all those who are looking for practical spirituality and ready to manifest their true blissful selves. For those who are ready to see in the light of their own intelligence not following blindly any pattern, system of philosophy, gurus, organised religions.
This practical retreat can help you to vitalize your body for a healthy living, to rejuvenate and to give you lifetime tools to destress and live freely and peacefully without escaping from our world, using Eastern Wisdom and the practices of Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga and meditation, all within the comfort of your own home.
Be an integrated self
If you are a good learner not just looking to get lost in philosophies but putting your passionate efforts to understand and to be the light to yourself, then you can get an understanding of practical Asiatic and Indian Mysticism, and the psychology of meditation for non-dual way of living day-to-day life in bliss.
If you count yourself to those, a 1 or 2 Weeks Intensive Retreat with Mukta Tantra Yoga is exactly what you are looking for !
Welcome to read more about :
What You Will Learn
Here is an overview of what you will learn during this Intensive Kundalini Tantra Yoga Retreat:
- Daily practice of Traditional Tantric Asanas
- Tantric Breath to oxygenate, detox, vitalise and let go negative emotions to heal and to activate your true bliss.
- Study in depth the Science and Energetic Anatomy of Traditional Tantric Chakras and Tantric Kundalini and their implications in daily living
- Understand the secret Science of Tantric Mantras, Tantric Elements, Yantras, Light, Energies
- Practice Traditional Tantric meditations and philosophy to go beyond body, mind and self
- Practise Tantric Vipassana and Ancient Tantric Breath from Shiva, highly important to experience no-thinking and no-mind
- Learn about Energetic Alignments according to your true essence through your body, mind and soul/feeling
- Taste the essence of the heart of Shiva’s teachings (the first God of India) and practical direct understanding through right knowledge and self-inquiry: what is mind, feelings, relationships, sufferings, etc. This helps to have a clear perception to respond effectively in the moment, beyond all conditioned perspectives. False knowledge becomes the cause of all sufferings and without right understanding, there is no true freedom. Only a mind which is free can live in freedom
- Get a spiritual understanding of Divine Goddesses (Shaktism), Bandhas, Bodies, Pranas, Mudras and their importance in relation to Chakras Yoga and Kundalini Yoga in Tantric asanas and on all other levels
- Get an understanding of the dynamic of relationships including Kaula Tantra and its implications in daily living for couple to taste the orgasmic eternal bliss
- Finally, understand practically that life is not goal-oriented emotionally it is rather experiencing the true bliss of daily life here and now beyond all sufferings.
“Freedom within the box is not truly freedom, it is just a temporary adjustment.
The true freedom begins only when we are ready to jump out of the box without any analysis.”
How Does The Retreat Work?
- Retreat students follow the same Daily Schedule than our Teacher Training Course (TTC) students except the Art of Teaching syllabus
- The Retreat starts with a Welcoming Ceremony in the afternoon of the starting date (please see Upcoming Dates)
- Our centres are located in amazing locations surrounded by nature
- We provide practical notes throughout the course but not a manual because notes are tailored according to the need and intelligence of our students. We need to update these notes time to time to keep to the level of our students
- Course are all given in English. Basic English is fine to learn because it is all practical knowledge. It is all about your openness to receive through your heart and language can not be a barrier.
In Europe: Portugal & France
- Stay onsite and book the course with a full package including vegetarian & vegan food and accommodation
- The package includes accommodation in a private or twin room with ensuite or shared bathroom. Check-in on the starting day and check-out on the following morning after the end of the Retreat
- The 1 Week package with accommodation includes 7 nights
- The 2 Weeks package with accommodation includes 14 nights
- We will provide you 3 vegetarian/vegan meals per day during the retreat.
- Please, bring your own yoga mat.
- Two days off per week.
In India: Agonda, South Goa
- You have the option to book your Intensive Retreat with or without accommodation in Agonda, Goa (please see Your Investment)
- The 1 Week package with accommodation includes 6 nights
- The 2 Weeks package with accommodation includes 12 nights
- You will be accommodated in a private room with attached bathroom. Check-in on the starting day and check-out on the following morning after the end of the Retreat
- For the moment we have felt not to include meals in our Retreat so students are free to eat as they feel and there are plenty of good economical choices around and opportunities to interact with others. Also many students are not into eating Indian food every day and it’s good to eat according to the need and taste of ones culture to keep the mood happy
- Saturday & Sundays are off
Upcoming Dates 2021
Please note that due to the continuing Covid-19 and international travelling restrictions ongoing, we have cancelled our courses in India for 2020 and 2021 and are now offering exclusive courses in Portugal & France to keep Mukta’s wisdom accessible to many.
Your Investment in Euros
All prices include tuition fees, accommodation and meals:
Intensive Retreat in Portugal
|Shared Twin room w/ shared bathroom||Shared Twin room w/ ensuite bathroom||Private Single Room w/ ensuite bathroom|
|1 Week Retreat||2,000 Euros||2,200 Euros||2,600 Euros|
|2 Week Retreat||2,200 Euros||2,500 Euros||2,900 Euros|
How to Register ?
- To register for the Retreat, please fill up the application form here. If your application has been approved, you will be required to proceed to the payment of a compulsory non-refundable deposit of 400 Euros. Your seat will only be confirmed upon receipt of the payment.
- Please don’t be worry if the retreat can not happen due to ongoing Covid-19, we will refund your deposit or reschedule your course to a further date at your convenience.
- Before the start of the retreat, we will send you an email with important information about the course, logistics and instructions.
- The remaining payment has to be done on the arrival day.
- Please feel free to contact us may you have any further question !
If you have time and/or are considering to become a certified yoga teacher,
Read more about our 200 Hours Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC)
“A mind that is trying to become unconditional is conditioned itself.”