This online training is an invitation to learn how to practically integrate the teachings of Tantra Yoga into your everyday life, and turn challenge into an opportunity of growth.
What is the Teacher Training about?
Mukta Tantra Yoga is the Inner Yoga of Ancient India, the Yoga of Awareness & Presence,
The secret of absolute freedom and Awakening of the Intelligence beyond Taboos!
Mukta Tantra Yoga is the Traditional Tantra Yoga of Kundalini, Tantric Asanas & Chakras, Mantras, Tantric Meditations & Philosophy, Tantric Breath, Femininity of Goddess, Shiva Shakti, Sounds, Vibrations and Elements.
Be an Integrated Self
This training is for all those who are looking for practical spirituality and ready to manifest their true blissful selves. For those who are ready to see in the light of their own intelligence not following blindly any pattern, system of philosophy, gurus, or organised religions.
Tantra Yoga makes you understand holistically the different dimensions of our being, mind and feelings in action. Tantra Yoga is there to use it, not to be used by it. Tantra is not learning about others, it is learning about oneself. Because understanding of oneself helps to let go of the self.
Become Your Own Teacher
If you are a good learner or not just looking for certification but putting your passionate efforts to understand and to be the light to yourself, only then you can begin your teaching journey.
An online experience of Mukta Tantra Yoga is the great opportunity to find independence in your practise and apply it into daily living. First of all, Mukta Tantra Yoga is not only about learning physical Asanas and its alignment. Rather it is all about one’s presence and awareness in the moment, it does not matter what we are doing. Awareness is true alignment and is not based on following any system, guru or searching something in the future, rather opening up all the senses to manifest life as it comes in the moment beyond all self-limitations. It includes all aspects of life in order to meet the challenges of daily hectic life.
This course is not to get lost in philosophies but to get an understanding of practical Asiatic and Indian Mysticism, and the psychology of non-dual way of living day-to-day life in bliss. Then only one can become an integrated Mukta Tantra Yoga and Meditation Teacher and teach various spiritually and worldly groups.
This practical training can help you to vitalize your body for healthy living, to rejuvenate and to give you lifetime tools to live freely and peacefully without escaping from our world, using Eastern Wisdom and the practices of Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga and meditation, all within the comfort of your own home.
If you count yourself to those, an Online Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training Course with Mukta is exactly what you are looking for. We are not here to stamp new yoga teacher but to support you to breath Tantra yoga into your life and share it with others.
As Mukta Tantra Yoga approach is different from any other Teacher Training Course, we strongly recommend you to read through the sections about us.
What You Will Learn
Here is an overview of what you will learn in this 200 hour Online Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC):
- Study in depth the Science and Energetic Anatomy of Traditional Tantric Chakras and Tantric Kundalini and their implications in daily living
- Daily practice of Mukta Tantra Yoga Asanas and Tantric Breath
- Uncover the Science of Tantric Mantras, Elements, Yantras, Light, Energies and Tantric Breath (Prana)
- Taste the essence of Eastern Wisdom and get a practical direct understanding through right knowledge and self-inquiry: what is mind, feelings, relationships, sufferings, etc.? This helps to have a clear perception to respond effectively in the moment, beyond all conditioned perspectives. False knowledge becomes the cause of all sufferings and without right understanding, there is no true freedom. Only a mind which is free can live in freedom
- Practice Traditional Tantric meditations and its Sutra philosophy to go beyond body, mind and self
- Practise Tantric Vipassana (1st steps of 16 steps) and Ancient Tantric Breath from Shiva, highly important to experience no-thinking and no-mind
- Learn about Energetic Alignments with your true essence through your body, mind and soul/feeling
- Get a spiritual understanding of the Bandhas, 7 Bodies, 5 Pranas, 36 Elements, Divine Goddesses (Shakti/Energy), Mudras and their importance in relation to Chakras Yoga and Kundalini Yoga in Tantric asanas and on all other levels
- Learn the methodology to teach Mukta Tantra Yoga style and practise teaching
- Get a practical understanding of the dynamic of relationships including Kaula Tantra and its implications in daily living for couples to taste the organismic eternal bliss
- Finally, understand practically that life is not goal-oriented emotionally, it is rather experiencing the true bliss of life here and now beyond all sufferings.
“Ending something is a creative beginning.”
– Mukta –
How Does The Online YTTC Work ?
Due to the ongoing nature of the Covid-19 pandemic, Yoga Alliance has permitted to conduct Online Yoga Teacher Training courses, using pre-recorded and live videos.
- This online interactive immersion will be held via Zoom so you can participate from the comfort of your home by just accessing the application via any device (smartphone, tablet, computer or TV). It is easy to use so you won’t have any troubles following the live sessions and interact.
- The Online course follows the same curriculum as the face to face program but is delivered online. Classes are live and recorded and released in the same schedule format as the face to face course so that you can attend the training from your home at the scheduled times, or at a later time that suits you better.
- Classes will be taught using the following resources:
- Daily Live sessions
- Daily Pre-recorded videos
- Weekly Live Q&A with teachers to provide you guidance and full support throughout the whole YTTC
- PDF documents
- Tasks and homework
- Support via emails
- Feedback on videos recording of your own teaching
- For a smooth online training experience, we recommend you to have:
- a good internet connexion
- functional electronic devise(s)
- a webcam/camera and phone holder
- your own yoga mat
- and to organise yourself a personal space where you feel comfortable
- On the starting day of the Online YTTC, we will facilitate a Live Welcoming Ceremony in order to introduce each others and discuss further details of the course.
- Those who will complete the full YTTC will be eligible to get 200 hours Yoga Alliance Certification. To complete the full YTTC and become certified yoga teacher, you must pass an online written exam and submit a video of you teaching a class in order to demonstrate your ability to teach Mukta Tantra Yoga style.
- Classes are all given in English. Basic English is fine to learn because it is all practical knowledge. It is all about your openness to receive through your heart and language can not be a barrier.
- This YTTC is open to all levels of practitioners, it doesn’t matter whether you have been doing yoga, are flexible or not, because this course is not about learning asanas but rather learning about oneself using Tantra Yoga.
- Course duration is 23 days, during which teachers will be available. You will have 10 extra days to complete the course in case you have not followed the daily schedule, after which you will have to complete the finals exams.
- Saturdays & Sundays are off
We are only one click away from each others and don’t need to travel far to find the truth within ourselves!
Your Investment in Euros
How to Register ?
- To register for the Online YTTC, please fill up the application form here. If your application has been approved, you will be required to proceed to the payment of a compulsory non-refundable deposit of 400 Euros. Your seat will only be confirmed upon receipt of the payment.
- The remaining payment shall be done latest 1 week before the start of the online training.
- Before the start of the YTTC, we will send you an email with important information about the course and instructions to login into the online platform.
- Please feel free to contact us may you have any further question !
“Attachment is suffering and so is detachment.”
– Mukta –