France – Portugal – India
200 Hours – Level 1
The Inner Yoga of Ancient India, the Yoga of awareness & presence!
The secret of absolute freedom and Awakening of the Intelligence beyond Taboos!
“Kundalini is the root of all beings; she is divine and subtle, and she is all bliss and in the nature of consciousness; consciousness is she in the universe and is in the form of yoga”– Rudrayamala
What is the Yoga Teacher Training about?
Mukta Tantra Yoga is the Traditional Tantra Yoga of Kundalini, Tantric Asanas & Chakras, Mantras, Tantric Meditations & Philosophy, Tantric Breath, Femininity of Goddess, Shiva Shakti, Sounds, Vibrations and Elements.
Be an integrated self
Mukta Tantra Yoga Teacher Training – Level 1 is for all those who are looking for practical spirituality and ready to manifest their true blissful selves. For those who are ready to see in the light of their own intelligence not following blindly any pattern, system of philosophy, gurus, organised religions.
Become your own teacher first
If you are a good learner or not just looking for certification but putting your passionate efforts to understand and to be the light to yourself, only then you can begin your teaching journey.
This course is not to get lost in philosophies but to get an understanding of practical Asiatic and Indian Mysticism, and the psychology of non-dual way of living day-to-day life in bliss. Then only one can become an integrated Mukta Tantra Yoga and Meditation Teacher and teach various spiritually and worldly groups.
Tantra Yoga is there to use it, not to be used by it. Tantra is not learning about others, it is learning about oneself. Understanding of oneself helps to let go of the self. Tantra Yoga makes you understand holistically the different dimensions of our being, mind and feelings in action.
This practical training can support to vitalize our body for a healthy living, to rejuvenate and to give lifetime tools to destress and live freely and peacefully without escaping from our world, using Eastern Wisdom and the practices of Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga and meditation.
If you count yourself to those, a Teacher Training Course with Mukta Tantra Yoga is exactly what you are looking for. We are not here to stamp new yoga teacher but to support you to breath Tantra yoga into your life and share it with others.
Welcome to read more about:
What You Will Learn
Here is an overview of what you will learn in this 200 hour Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC) – Level 1:
- Daily practice of Traditional Tantric Asanas
- Tantric Breath to oxygenate, detox, vitalise and let go negative emotions to heal and to activate your true bliss.
- Study in depth the Science and Energetic Anatomy of Traditional Tantric Chakras and Tantric Kundalini and their implications in daily living
- Understand the secret Science of Tantric Mantras, Tantric Elements, Yantras, Light, Energies
- Practice Traditional Tantric meditations and philosophy to go beyond body, mind and self
- Practise Tantric Vipassana and Ancient Tantric Breath from Shiva, highly important to experience no-thinking and no-mind
- Learn about Energetic Alignments according to your true essence through your body, mind and soul/feeling
- Taste the essence of the heart of Shiva’s teachings (the first God of India) and practical direct understanding through right knowledge and self-inquiry: what is mind, feelings, relationships, sufferings, etc. This helps to have a clear perception to respond effectively in the moment, beyond all conditioned perspectives. False knowledge becomes the cause of all sufferings and without right understanding, there is no true freedom. Only a mind which is free can live in freedom
- Get a spiritual understanding of Divine Goddesses (Shaktism), Bandhas, Bodies, Pranas, Mudras and their importance in relation to Chakras Yoga and Kundalini Yoga in Tantric asanas and on all other levels
- Learn the methodology to teach Mukta Tantra Yoga style and practise teaching
- Get an understanding of the dynamic of relationships including Kaula Tantra and its implications in daily living for couple to taste the orgasmic eternal bliss
- Finally, understand practically that life is not goal-oriented emotionally it is rather experiencing the true bliss of daily life here and now beyond all sufferings.
“Ending something is a creative beginning.”
– Mukta –
How does the Yoga Teacher Training work ?
- The Teacher Training starts with a Welcoming Ceremony in the afternoon of the starting date (please see Upcoming Dates)
- Those who will complete the full Teacher Training Course (TTC) will be eligible to get 200 hours Yoga Alliance Certification
- Our yogasalas are located in amazing locations surrounded by nature
- We provide practical notes throughout the course but not a manual because notes are tailored according to the need and intelligence of our students. We need to update these notes time to time to keep to the level of our students
- Course are all given in English. Basic English is fine to learn because it is all practical knowledge. It is all about your openness to receive through your heart and language can not be a barrier.
In Europe: Portugal & France
- Stay onsite and book your course with a full package including vegetarian & vegan food and accommodation
- The package includes 21 nights in a private or twin room with ensuite or shared bathroom. Check-in on the starting day and check-out on the following morning after the end of the Teacher Training Course.
- We will provide you 3 vegetarian meals per day every day during the training.
- Please, bring your own yoga mat.
- Two days off per week.
In India: Agonda, South Goa:
- You have the option to book your Teacher Training Course with or without accommodation in Agonda, Goa (please see Your Investment)
- The package with accommodation includes 23 nights in a private room with attached bathroom around the yogasala. Check-in on the starting day and check-out on the following morning after the end of the Teacher Training.
- For the moment we have felt not to include meals in our training so students are free to eat as they feel and there are plenty of good economical choices around and opportunities to interact with others. Also many students are not into eating Indian food every day and it’s good to eat according to the need and taste of ones culture to keep the mood happy.
- Saturday & Sundays are off.
Upcoming Dates 2021 / 2022
Please note that due to the continuing Covid-19 and international travelling restrictions ongoing, we have cancelled our courses in India for 2020 and 2021 and are now offering exclusive courses in Portugal & France to keep Mukta’s wisdom accessible to many.
2021 Dates In Portugal & France
2022 Dates In Portugal
Your Investment in Euros
All prices include tuition fees, accommodation and meals:
How to Register ?
- To register for the YTTC, please fill up the application form here. If your application has been approved, you will be required to proceed to the payment of a compulsory non-refundable deposit of 400 Euros. Your seat will only be confirmed upon receipt of the payment.
- Please don’t be worry if the training can not happen due to ongoing Covid-19, we will refund your deposit or reschedule your course to a further date at your convenience.
- Before the start of the YTTC, we will send you an email with all important information about the course, logistics and instructions.
- The remaining payment has to be done on arrival.
- Please feel free to contact us may you have any further question !