Agonda, South Goa & Rishikesh – India
The Inner Yoga of Ancient India, the Yoga of awareness & presence!
The secret of absolute freedom and Awakening of the Intelligence beyond Taboos!
What is the Teacher Training about?
Mukta Tantra Yoga is the Traditional Tantra Yoga of Kundalini, Tantric Asanas & Chakras, Mantras, Tantric Meditations & Philosophy, Tantric Breath, Femininity of Goddess, Shiva Shakti, Sounds, Vibrations and Elements.
Be an integrated self
Mukta Tantra Yoga Teacher Training is for all those who are looking for practical spirituality and ready to manifest their true blissful selves. For those who are ready to see in the light of their own intelligence not following blindly any pattern, system of philosophy, gurus, organised religions.
Become your own teacher first
If you are a good learner or not just looking for certification but putting your passionate efforts to understand and to be the light to yourself, only then you can begin your teaching journey.
This course is not to get lost in philosophies but to get an understanding of practical Asiatic and Indian Mysticism, and the psychology of non-dual way of living day-to-day life in bliss. Then only one can become an integrated Mukta Tantra Yoga and Meditation Teacher and teach various spiritually and worldly groups.
Tantra Yoga is there to use it, not to be used by it. Tantra is not learning about others, it is learning about oneself. Understanding of oneself helps to let go of the self. Tantra Yoga makes you understand holistically the different dimensions of our being, mind and feelings in action.
If you count yourself to those, a Teacher Training Course with Mukta Tantra Yoga is exactly what you are looking for.
What benefits will I get ?
- Vitalize and rewire our brain and its neuro-plasticity, to improve cognitive learning and to activate the Soma (natural DMT, Eternal Bliss state/Joy) through the practice of Mukta Tantra Yoga Asanas and Tantric Breath
- Study in depth the Science and Energetic Anatomy of Traditional Tantric Chakras and Tantric Kundalini and their implications in daily living
- Uncover the Science of Tantric Mantras, Elements, Yantras, Light, Energies and Tantric Breath (Prana)
- Practice Traditional Tantric meditations and its Sutra philosophy to go beyond body, mind and self
- Practise Tantric Vipassana (1st steps of 16 steps) and Ancient Tantric Breath from Shiva, highly important to experience no-thinking and no-mind
- Learn about Energetic Alignments with your true essence through your body, mind and soul/feeling
- Get a spiritual understanding of the Bandhas, 7 Bodies, 5 Pranas, 36 Elements, Divine Goddesses (Shakti/Energy), Mudras and their importance in relation to Chakras Yoga and Kundalini Yoga in Tantric asanas and on all other levels
- Get a practical understanding of the dynamic of relationships including Kaula Tantra and its implications in daily living for couple to taste the organismic eternal bliss
- Taste the essence of the heart of Shiva’s teachings (the first God of India) and practical direct understanding through right knowledge and self-inquiry: what is mind, feelings, relationships, sufferings, etc. This helps to have a clear perception to respond effectively in the moment, beyond all conditioned perspectives. False knowledge becomes the cause of all sufferings and without right understanding, there is no true freedom. Only a mind which is free can live in freedom
- Understand practically that life is not goal-oriented emotionally it is rather experiencing the true bliss of life here and now beyond all sufferings.
“Ending something is a creative beginning.”
– Mukta –
How Does The Teacher Training Work?
- The Teacher Training starts with a Welcoming Ceremony in the afternoon of the starting date (please see Upcoming Dates)
- Those who will complete the full Teacher Training Course (TTC) will be eligible to get 200 hours Yoga Alliance Certification
- Our yogasala is located at Agonda Shanti Village Resort. It is few meters away from the beach and surrounded by nature
- We provide practical notes throughout the course but not a manual because notes are tailored according to the need and intelligence of our students. We need to update these notes time to time to keep to the level of our students
- You have the option to book your Teacher Training Course with or without accommodation in Agonda, Goa (please see Your Investment)
- The package with accommodation includes 23 nights in a private room with attached bathroom around the yogasala. Check-in on the starting day and check-out on the following morning after the end of the Teacher Training.
- For the moment we have felt not to include meals in our training so students are free to eat as they feel and there are plenty of good economical choices around and opportunities to interact with others. Also many students are not into eating Indian food every day and it’s good to eat according to the need and taste of ones culture to keep the mood happy.
- Saturday & Sundays are off.
Upcoming dates in Agonda, South Goa
|Starting Dates||Ending Dates||Availability|
|2nd November 2020||24th November 2020||Available|
|30th November 2020||22nd December 2020||Available|
|11th January 2021||2nd February 2021||Available|
|8th February 2021||2nd March 2021||Available|
|8th March 2021||30th March 2021||Available|
|5th April 2021||27th April 2021||Available|
Your Investment in Euros
|Teacher Training Tuition fees only||Teacher Training Tuition fees – with private accommodation|
|1,200 Euros||2,000 Euros|
- The booking of the Teacher Training requires a compulsory deposit of 300 Euros, or 400 Euros if you book with accommodation.
“Attachment is suffering and so is detachment.”
– Mukta –