India – France – Portugal
The Inner Yoga of Ancient India, the Yoga of awareness & presence!
The secret of absolute freedom and Awakening of the Intelligence beyond Taboos!
What is the Teacher Training about?
Mukta Tantra Yoga is the Traditional Tantra Yoga of Kundalini, Tantric Asanas & Chakras, Mantras, Tantric Meditations & Philosophy, Tantric Breath, Femininity of Goddess, Shiva Shakti, Sounds, Vibrations and Elements.
Be an integrated self
Mukta Tantra Yoga Teacher Training is for all those who are looking for practical spirituality and ready to manifest their true blissful selves. For those who are ready to see in the light of their own intelligence not following blindly any pattern, system of philosophy, gurus, organised religions.
Become your own teacher first
If you are a good learner or not just looking for certification but putting your passionate efforts to understand and to be the light to yourself, only then you can begin your teaching journey.
This course is not to get lost in philosophies but to get an understanding of practical Asiatic and Indian Mysticism, and the psychology of non-dual way of living day-to-day life in bliss. Then only one can become an integrated Mukta Tantra Yoga and Meditation Teacher and teach various spiritually and worldly groups.
Tantra Yoga is there to use it, not to be used by it. Tantra is not learning about others, it is learning about oneself. Understanding of oneself helps to let go of the self. Tantra Yoga makes you understand holistically the different dimensions of our being, mind and feelings in action.
If you count yourself to those, a Teacher Training Course with Mukta Tantra Yoga is exactly what you are looking for.
What will I do during the Yoga Teacher Training Course ?
- Study in depth the Science and Energetic Anatomy of Traditional Tantric Chakras and Tantric Kundalini and their implications in daily living
- Daily practice of Mukta Tantra Yoga Asanas and Tantric Breath
- Uncover the Science of Tantric Mantras, Elements, Yantras, Light, Energies and Tantric Breath (Prana)
- Practice Traditional Tantric meditations and its Sutra philosophy to go beyond body, mind and self
- Practise Tantric Vipassana (1st steps of 16 steps) and Ancient Tantric Breath from Shiva, highly important to experience no-thinking and no-mind
- Learn about Energetic Alignments with your true essence through your body, mind and soul/feeling
- Get a spiritual understanding of the Bandhas, 7 Bodies, 5 Pranas, 36 Elements, Divine Goddesses (Shakti/Energy), Mudras and their importance in relation to Chakras Yoga and Kundalini Yoga in Tantric asanas and on all other levels
- Learn the methodology to teach Mukta Tantra Yoga style and practise teaching
- Get a practical understanding of the dynamic of relationships including Kaula Tantra and its implications in daily living for couple to taste the organismic eternal bliss
- Taste the essence of the heart of Shiva’s teachings (the first God of India) and practical direct understanding through right knowledge and self-inquiry: what is mind, feelings, relationships, sufferings, etc. This helps to have a clear perception to respond effectively in the moment, beyond all conditioned perspectives. False knowledge becomes the cause of all sufferings and without right understanding, there is no true freedom. Only a mind which is free can live in freedom
- Understand practically that life is not goal-oriented emotionally it is rather experiencing the true bliss of life here and now beyond all sufferings.
“Ending something is a creative beginning.”
– Mukta –
How Does The Teacher Training Work?
- The Teacher Training starts with a Welcoming Ceremony in the afternoon of the starting date (please see Upcoming Dates)
- Those who will complete the full Teacher Training Course (TTC) will be eligible to get 200 hours Yoga Alliance Certification
- Our yogasalas are located few meters away from the beach and surrounded by nature
- We provide practical notes throughout the course but not a manual because notes are tailored according to the need and intelligence of our students. We need to update these notes time to time to keep to the level of our students
Mukta Tantra Yoga Teacher Training Course in India (Agonda, South Goa):
- You have the option to book your Teacher Training Course with or without accommodation in Agonda, Goa (please see Your Investment)
- The package with accommodation includes 23 nights in a private room with attached bathroom around the yogasala. Check-in on the starting day and check-out on the following morning after the end of the Teacher Training.
- For the moment we have felt not to include meals in our training so students are free to eat as they feel and there are plenty of good economical choices around and opportunities to interact with others. Also many students are not into eating Indian food every day and it’s good to eat according to the need and taste of ones culture to keep the mood happy.
- Saturday & Sundays are off.
Mukta Tantra Yoga Teacher Training Course in Europe (France & Portugal):
- You can book the course with a full package including food and accommodation
- The package includes 21 nights in a private/twin/triple room with attached or shared bathroom. Check-in on the starting day and check-out on the following morning after the end of the Teacher Training Course.
- We will provide you 3 vegetarian meals per day every day during the training. On your full day off, you will have the choice to eat outside and taste other local cuisine.
- One and a half day off per week.
Upcoming dates in India & Europe
Your Investment in Euros
Mukta Tantra Yoga Teacher Training in India
|Teacher Training Tuition fees only||Teacher Training Tuition fees |
incl. private room
|1,200 Euros||2,000 Euros|
Mukta Tantra Yoga Teacher Training in Europe
|Teacher Training Tuition fee including:||Shared Triple room & meals||Shared Twin room & meals||Private room & meals|
|Normandy, France||2,800 Euros||3,100 Euros||3,500 Euros|
|Algarve, Portugal||2,600 Euros||2,900 Euros||3,300 Euros|
- The booking of a Teacher Training Course requires a compulsory deposit of 400 Euros.
“Attachment is suffering and so is detachment.”
– Mukta –