200 Hour Teacher Training Course
Mukta Tantra Yoga shares its teaching at Mukta Community a non-profit organisation in France.
In the hidden treasure of Southern France, learn from the Source in our centre located in the village of Saint Christophe, nested in a breathtaking scenery, famous for its tranquility, authenticity, pleasant climate and unique topography. Allow yourself to melt with Mother Nature and embrace your true self. This magical countryside will ease your mind and heart.
Latest Good News: France is now open to all travellers with a negative Covid test, vaccinated or anyone with an EU Digital Covid Certificate !
The centre is easily accessible, in a very peaceful environment at the doorstep of exquisite landscapes. The mixture of sceneries makes it very unique, from rivers, lakes, forests, valleys to vineyards, empower yourself in the wide open spaces. It is the perfect spot for nature lovers to heal and vitalise your senses.
Onsite, you will find all the amenities from accommodation to food and the yoga hall.
We will provide you with 3 homemade vegetarian/vegan meals per day during the whole training. As much as possible, we try to use fresh local products.
About the rooms:
- You can either choose a Private, Twin or Triple Room (Check Room Prices Here)
- Shared rooms are mixed gender, to share with a friend joining the course or someone from the group
- Bathrooms are either ensuite or shared with the next room (according to availability at the time of booking)
- Most rooms are equipped with 3 to 6 single beds (or bunk beds) although due to the duration of the course and for everyone’s comfort, we prefer to limit to 3 people per room maximum
- Please note that there are no dedicated Private rooms as all the rooms are designed for sharing, but if you wish to be alone in a room, please select Private Room.
Other facilities provided: WIFI in common area, swimming pool, bath towels, bedsheets, wardrobe, yoga mats, outdoor eating and chilling area.
The area is located just at the transition between Mediterranean climate and Oceanic climate, giving it a touch of tropical weather, with a mild winter and a hot summer.
On your free time, you might like to take a trip to the surrounded towns, explore the Sunday fresh products market, bath in the river, trek around, or take a trip to the Mediterranean sea or famous Gorge de l’Aveyron. The Occitanie Region has endless gems to explore!
Easy International Access
Our centre is easily accessible by air, rail and road:
- By flight (domestic and international airport): land at Toulouse-Blagnac Airport. From there, take the Tramway or Direct AERO Bus to Toulouse-Matabiau train station and hop on a direct train (approx 1h20) to Laguépie town, where we will pick you up (free of charge).
- By rail: Direct train from Toulouse-Matabiau train station to Laguépie train station. Click here for timetable and prices details (5 trains per day)
- Alternatively, we can organise an airport pick-up, please contact us for more details.
- It is also accessible by car with car park space available at our centre.
- Please feel free to ask us any advice regarding your travelling trip!