200 Hour – Level 1
France – Portugal – India
Mukta Tantra Yoga shares its teaching at Mukta Community a non-profit organisation in France.
Note that there is no sexual activities in our courses as it is based on Indian Traditional Tantra Yoga and not new age Western Tantra.
The Inner Yoga of Ancient India, the Yoga of awareness & presence!
The secret of absolute freedom and Awakening of the Intelligence beyond Taboos!
“Kundalini is the root of all beings; she is divine and subtle, and she is all bliss and in the nature of consciousness; consciousness is she in the universe and is in the form of yoga”
What is the Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training about?
Mukta Tantra Yoga is the Traditional Tantra Yoga of Kundalini, Tantric Asanas & Chakras, Mantras, Tantric Meditations & Philosophy, Tantric Breath, Femininity of Goddess, Shiva Shakti, Sounds, Vibrations and Elements.
Be an integrated self
Mukta Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training – Level 1 is for all those who are looking for practical spirituality. It is for those ready to manifest their true blissful selves and be courageous to breakthrough their own patterns and conditionings to see in the light of true intelligence.
A good student is always a good teacher
If you are a good learner or not just looking for certification but putting your passionate efforts to understand and to let go, only then you can live in awareness and bliss.
This course is not to get lost in philosophies but to get an understanding of practical Asiatic & Indian Mysticism and to integrate the psychology of non-dual way of living daily life in bliss. Then only one can become an integrated Mukta Tantra Yoga Teacher and teach various groups.
Tantra is not learning about others but learning about oneself. Understanding of oneself helps to let go the limited self. Mukta Tantra Yoga makes you understand holistically the different dimensions of your being, mind and feelings in action. It is not only the intellectual understanding that transforms but the courage to move with open mind and heart, which requires inner awareness and discipline to let go all the sufferings within.
This practical training can support you to vitalize your body for a healthy living. Rejuvenate and learn lifetime tools to destress and live freely and peacefully without escaping from our world, using Eastern Wisdom and the practices of Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga and Meditation.
If you are ready to let go your patterns and conditionings to take the jump into the unknown and mystery of life, a Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training with Mukta is exactly what you are looking for.
Welcome to read more about:
What You Will Learn
Here is an overview of what you will learn in this 200-Hour Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training Course – Level 1:
- Daily practice of Traditional Tantric Asanas
- Tantric Breath to oxygenate, detox, vitalise and let go negative emotions to heal and to activate your true bliss.
- Study in depth the Science and Energetic Anatomy of Traditional Tantric Chakras and Tantric Kundalini and their implications in daily living
- Understand the secret Science of Tantric Mantras, Tantric Elements, Yantras, Light, Energies
- Practice Traditional Tantric meditations and philosophy to go beyond body, mind and self
- Practise Tantric Vipassana and Ancient Tantric Breath from Shiva, highly important to experience no-thinking and no-mind
- Learn about Energetic Alignments according to your true essence through your body, mind and soul/feeling
- Taste the essence of the heart of Shiva’s teachings (the first God of India) and practical direct understanding through right knowledge and self-inquiry: what is mind, feelings, relationships, sufferings, etc. This helps to have a clear perception to respond effectively in the moment, beyond all conditioned perspectives. False knowledge becomes the cause of all sufferings and without right understanding, there is no true freedom. Only a mind which is free can live in freedom
- Get a spiritual understanding of Divine Goddesses (Shaktism), Bandhas, Bodies, Pranas, Mudras and their importance in relation to Chakras Yoga and Kundalini Yoga in Tantric asanas and on all other levels
- Learn the methodology to teach Mukta Tantra Yoga style and practise teaching
- Get an understanding of the dynamic of relationships including Kaula Tantra and its implications in daily living for couple to taste the orgasmic eternal bliss
- Finally, understand practically that life is not goal-oriented emotionally, rather it is experiencing the true bliss of daily life here and now beyond all sufferings.
“Ending something is a creative beginning.”
How does the Yoga Teacher Training work ?
- The Teacher Training starts with a Welcoming Ceremony in the afternoon of the starting date (please see Upcoming Dates)
- Those who will complete the full Yoga Teacher Training Course (TTC) will be eligible to get 200 hours International Yoga Alliance Certification
- We provide practical notes throughout the course but not a manual because notes are tailored according to the need and intelligence of our students. We need to update these notes time to time to keep to the level of our students
- Course are all given in English. Basic English is fine to learn because it is all practical knowledge. It is all about your openness to receive through your heart and language can not be a barrier.
- The package includes 21 nights in a private single bed room, or shared twin/triple room. Check-in on the starting day and check-out on the following morning after the end of the Yoga Teacher Training.
- We will provide 3 homemade vegetarian & vegan meals every day during the whole training (including lunch on arrival day and breakfast on departure day).
- One and a half day off per week.
Upcoming Dates 2022
Please note that due to the continuing Covid-19 and international travelling restrictions, we have cancelled our courses in India for 2020/2021 to offer exclusive courses in Portugal & France with Mukta and keep his wisdom accessible to many.
All prices include teacher training course fees, accommodation and meals:
How to Register ?
- To register for the Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training, please fill up the application form here. When your application has been approved, you will be required to proceed to the payment of a non-refundable deposit of 900 Euros. Your seat will only be confirmed upon receipt of the payment.
- Seats are limited therefore we recommend you to book your training as early as possible to ensure availability.
- Before the start of the TTC, we will send you an email with all important information about the course, logistics and instructions.
- Please feel free to contact us may you have any further question !