200 Hour YTTC – Level 1
South Goa, India
Note that there are no sexual activities in our training as they are based on Indian Traditional Tantra Yoga and not new-age Western Tantra.
Life Transforming Yoga Training for Open Hearts & Minds!
Mukta Kundalini Tantra Yoga is the Inner Yoga of Ancient India, the Yoga of Awareness & Presence,
The secret of absolute Freedom & Awakening of the Intelligence beyond Taboos!
Mukta Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training in India shares the golden secret keys to free all the energies that are entangled in inner conflicts, patterns, negative emotions, taboos, and traumas to awaken the Chakras & Kundalini to realize our true potential. When the energy is not wasted in any conflicts, the same energy awakens the Kundalini Shakti, pure love and freedom, and helps in the flowering of our consciousness and that is our true nature. Living in our true nature moment-to-moment is ultimate freedom, and that freedom can not be trapped in any box.
This training may take you out of your comfort zone, physically, mentally and emotionally, and is based on the Wisdom of Indian Mysticism rather than individual preferences. Approaching this practice holistically involves questioning your personal beliefs, opinions, practices, thought processes, and ideas. It requires an open mind and heart, as well as the willingness to let go of preconceptions that may not have worked in the past, and to have no hope that they will work in the present or future. To fully engage with new teachings, it is necessary to unburden oneself from borrowed knowledge that is not based on personal experience.
“Kundalini is the root of all beings; she is divine and subtle, and she is all bliss and in the nature of consciousness; consciousness is she in the universe and is in the form of yoga”
– Rudrayamala Tantra –
What is the Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training in India about?
Mukta Tantra Yoga is the Traditional Tantra Yoga of Kundalini, Tantric Asanas & Chakras, Mantras, Tantric Meditations & Philosophy, Tantric Breath, Shiva Shakti, Sounds, Vibrations and Elements.
Why does one need this Yoga Teacher Training?
Mukta Kundalini Tantra Yoga is a spiritual practice that can lead to a more holistic way of living. By practicing Kundalini Tantra Yoga, you can learn to vitalize your senses and quiet your mind. This will allow for a deeper connection to your spiritual self. This practice can help you untap your potential and let go of patterns and conditioning that may be holding you back. Through Kundalini Tantra Yoga, you can cultivate a loving and blissful true self, while also learning not to blindly follow intellectual knowledge. Instead, you can develop the ability to see directly and connect with the divine pure consciousness within yourself and the world around you.
A Spiritual Transformational Journey
Mukta Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training in India is a path of self-discovery and transformation that can help you unlock your inner power and potential. By exploring the practical realm of Asiatic and Indian Mysticism, and integrating non-dual psychology, you can tap into the feminine energy within you and embrace a state of awareness and fulfillment. As a Mukta Tantra Yoga practitioner, you can become a nurturing and empowering Mukta Tantra Yoga teacher.
This course is not just an intellectual exercise, but rather a profound journey into the heart of Femininity and Asiatic wisdom. Through this transformative experience, you will gain a deeper understanding of the non-dual approach to daily living and learn to cultivate a state of bliss and harmony. By letting go of limiting beliefs and negative emotions, you can awaken to your true nature.
Mukta Kundalini Tantra Yoga teacher training also empowers women and men to connect with their inner divinity and awaken the sacred feminine within them. Through this practice, we can unlock the power of love, end suffering, and achieve a joyful, blissful existence. By breaking free from societal constraints, we can embrace a multi-dimensional way of living that accepts all without fear and guilt.
According to Indian Mysticism
We teach according to the principles of Indian Mysticism rather than catering to personal preferences, likes and dislikes. Please note that we do not guarantee the fulfillment of all your expectations. In fact, it is possible that your expectations may be shattered in order to reveal the unadorned truth as it is.
Therefore, to truly embrace the essence of Mukta Tantra Yoga, it is important to approach learning with an open heart and a willingness to surrender to the process. Simply seeking certification without a genuine desire to learn and grow will not lead to the same level of transformation and self-discovery.
Holistic Benefits of Mukta Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training in India
- Physical well-being: purifies the body, and improves vitality, flexibility, strength, and balance. Also, it boosts circulation while reducing stress and promoting relaxation.
- Self-awareness: explores the mind-body-spirit connection, leading to deeper understanding of oneself.
- Mental health benefits: reduces anxiety, psychosomatic symptoms, and depression by promoting relaxation and reducing stress.
- Healthy relationships: emphasizes communication, compassion, and empathy for deeper, more meaningful connections with others.
- Spiritual growth: offers a path to spiritual exploration and personal growth through meditation, visualization, and mantra chanting.
- Healing: a powerful tool to help healing traumas, addiction recovery, tension relief, and overcoming fear.
- Self-exploration: emphasizes self-discovery and becoming one’s own guide towards growth and healing.
- Finding inner peace and joy: helps navigate life’s challenges with ease and joy, accepting the multi-dimensional nature of life.
- Trusting oneself: teaches us to trust our intuition and inner wisdom.
- Letting go: encourages releasing attachment to outcomes and surrendering to the present moment.
- Interconnectedness: teaches us that we are interconnected with all beings and the natural world.
- Breaking free from limiting beliefs: encourages exploring new ways of living and being.
- Fulfilling relationships: based on trust, communication, and mutual respect.
- Love and creativity: essential aspects of our human experience, expressed in all areas of life.
- Enjoying life moment to moment: encourages savoring and appreciating each moment of life.
If you’re ready to let go of your limiting patterns and embrace the infinite potential of life’s mystery, a Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training with Mukta can help you manifest your true being holistically.
Welcome to explore more about:
What You Will Learn
Here is an overview of what you will learn in this 200-Hour Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training in India – Certified Yoga Alliance :
- Daily practice of Traditional Tantric Asanas
- Tantric Breath to oxygenate, detox, vitalize and let go negative emotions to heal and activate your true bliss.
- Study in depth the Science and Energetic Anatomy of Traditional Tantric Chakras and Tantric Kundalini and their implications in daily living
- Understand the secret Science of Tantric Mantras, Tantric Elements, Yantras, Light, Energies
- Practice Traditional Tantric meditations and philosophy to go beyond body, mind, and self
- Practice Tantric Vipassana and Ancient Tantric Breath from Shiva, highly important to experience no-thinking and no-mind
- Learn about Energetic Alignments according to your true essence through your body, mind and soul/feeling
- Taste the essence of the heart of Shiva’s teachings (the first God of India) and practical direct understanding through right knowledge and self-inquiry: what is mind, feelings, relationships, sufferings, etc.
- Get a spiritual understanding of Bandhas, Bodies, Pranas, Mudras, Goddesses, and their importance in relation to Chakras Yoga and Kundalini Yoga in Tantric asanas and on all other levels
- Learn the methodology to teach Mukta Kundalini Tantra Yoga style and practice teaching
- Get an understanding of the dynamic of relationships including Kaula Tantra and its implications in daily living for couple to taste the orgasmic eternal bliss.
“Ending something is a creative beginning.”
This is an sample schedule, we provide your detailed schedule every week.
How does the Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training in India work ?
- The Yoga Teacher Training starts on a Sunday afternoon with a Welcoming Ceremony, and will terminate the last Friday with a Certificate Ceremony. Room check-out is on the last Sunday.
- Two days-off per week (Saturday & Sunday).
- Those who will complete the full Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC) will be eligible to get 200 Hours International Yoga Alliance Certification (RYT-200). This certification will enable you to teach in any countries in the world.
- We provide practical notes throughout the course but not a manual because notes are tailored according to the need and intelligence of our students. We need to update these notes time to time to keep to the level of our students.
- Course are all given in English. Basic English is fine to learn because it is all practical knowledge. It is all about your openness to receive through your heart and language can not be a barrier.
- For those looking to stay connected with Mukta for guidance moment-to-moment after the TTC, to overcome the challenges of life, we offer a unique Private Support Subscription Plan via SMS/WhatsApp from 1 month to 1 Year. Click here for details.
Upcoming Dates 2024/2025 in Agonda, South Goa, India
Strictly, at the time of booking (i.e within 72 hours after accepting your application), whatever price is fixed will remain unchanged. In the case of a price increase afterwards, rest assured that no additional charges will be applied. However, it’s important to note that in the event of a price decrease, there will be no refunds or reimbursement provided. Your reservation amount remains constant, firmly established at the initially agreed-upon rate.
- Our rooms are simplistic/basic and equipped with a double bed, mosquito net, fan, wardrobe, and a private attached bathroom. Large Private Rooms are a bit more spacious, equipped with a desk/table, and, for the first available options, a basic kitchenette with a fridge.
- To secure a Small Private Room or Large Private AC Room, it is advisable to book in advance due to their limited availability. Please check below for details per training.
- Single occupancy rooms.
- Packages price includes Yoga Teacher Training course (TTC fees) + 21 nights onsite accommodation.
- Room check-in on the Starting Day. Check-out on the Ending Day.
- We are still in a “rural area” therefore there could be some electricity/AC disruption, slow or on/off WIFI, or hot water fluctuations. It is very important to adapt and be flexible if it happens as we have no control over it.
- March 2024 : Only 1 small room available – Large rooms with fan & AC available
- April 2024 : Large rooms with fan available – Only 1 Large room with AC available – no more small rooms
- November 2024 and onwards: all types of rooms available
Voluntarily, we have decreased the prices so they don’t include food, allowing you the freedom to eat meals based on your preferences and budget. Everyone has unique dietary tastes, needs, and restrictions like vegan, gluten-free, allergies, or spice-free. It’s hard to cater to everyone’s tastes while maintaining quality. Hence, this way is more comfortable as Agonda offers affordable food options with numerous restaurants and grocery stores just nearby the yoga shala/rooms.
For those planning to have three meals outside, we suggest budgeting a minimum of 1,200 INR per day (approximately 13/14 Euros). Keep in mind that this is a general estimate, and actual expenses may vary based on your specific dietary choices. If you are looking to manage costs effectively, consider booking a Large room, as most of them come equipped with a kitchenette and a fridge, allowing for basic cooking facilities. This option provides an additional level of flexibility for those on a budget.
How to Register for Mukta Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training in India?
- To register for the 200 Hrs YTTC, please fill in the application form here. Once your application has been approved, you will be required to proceed to the payment of a strictly non-refundable deposit of 700 Euros. Your seat will only be confirmed upon receipt of the payment.
- To ensure that our training sessions are effective, we require a minimum of four students to be registered. In the unlikely event that fewer than four students are registered, we will notify you at least two weeks in advance. At that point, you will have the option to either receive a refund of your deposit, or reschedule your course for a later date.
- Seats are limited therefore we recommend you to book your training as early as possible to ensure availability.
- Before the start of the course, we will send you an email with all important information for your arrival.
- Please feel free to contact us may you have any further question !