Note that there is no sexual activities in our courses as it is based on Indian Traditional Tantra Yoga and not new age Western Tantra.
The Online 6 Days Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training is specifically designed for those who have less time, already qualified teachers or students, intelligent beginners or open minded and parents.
Certified Teacher Training from Mukta Community Association in France.
Please note – this Online 6 Days TTC is open to all level of practitioners because it doesn’t matter whether you have been teaching yoga, are flexible or not, as this course is not about learning asanas rather learning holistically about oneself using Kundalini Tantra Yoga.
We are one click away from each others and don’t need to travel far to find the truth within ourselves!
What is the Online Yoga Teacher Training about?
Mukta Tantra Yoga is the Inner Yoga of Ancient India, the Yoga of Awareness & Presence,
The secret of absolute Freedom and Awakening of the Intelligence beyond Taboos!
It is the Traditional Tantra Yoga of Kundalini, Tantric Asanas & Chakras, Mantras, Tantric Meditations & Philosophy, Tantric Breath, Femininity of Goddess, Shiva Shakti, Sounds, Vibrations and Elements.
Be an Integrated Self
This condensed online teacher training is for all those looking for practical spirituality and who are ready to see in the light of their own intelligence, not following blindly any pattern, conditionings or system of philosophy.
If you are a good learner putting your passionate efforts to understand and to let go, only then you can live in awareness and bliss.
Tantra yoga is not learning about others but learning about oneself. Understanding of oneself helps to let go the limited self. Mukta Tantra Yoga makes you understand holistically the different dimensions of your being, mind and feelings in action. It is not only the intellectual understanding that transforms but the courage to move with open mind and heart, which requires inner awareness and discipline to let go all the sufferings within.
Be Your Own Guru
An online Teacher Training with Mukta Tantra Yoga is a great opportunity to learn to practically integrate the teachings of Kundalini Tantra Yoga into your everyday life, from the comfort of your home.
Mukta Tantra Yoga is not only about learning physical Asanas and its alignment. Rather it is all about one’s presence and awareness in the moment, it does not matter what we are doing. Awareness is true alignment and is not based on following any system or searching something in the future, rather opening up all the senses to manifest life as it comes in the moment beyond all self-limitations. It includes all aspects of life in order to meet the challenges of daily hectic life.
This course is not to get lost in philosophies but to get an understanding of practical Asiatic and Indian Mysticism, and the psychology of non-dual way of daily living in bliss. Then only one can become an integrated teacher and teach various groups.
This practical Teacher Training can help you to vitalize your body for healthy living, to rejuvenate and to give you tools to live freely and peacefully without escaping from our world, using Eastern Wisdom and the practices of Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga and meditation.
If you are ready to let go your patterns and conditionings to take the jump into the unknown and mystery of life, an Online 6 Days Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training with Mukta is exactly what you are looking for!
Read more about :
What You Will Learn:
Here is an overview of what you will learn during this Online 6 Days Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher Training :
- Daily practice of Traditional Tantric Asanas
- Tantric Breath to oxygenate, detox, vitalise and let go negative emotions to heal and to activate your true bliss.
- Study the Science and Energetic Anatomy of Traditional Tantric Chakras and Tantric Kundalini and their implications in daily living
- Understand the secret Science of Tantric Mantras, Tantric Elements, Yantras, Light, Energies
- Practice Traditional Tantric meditations and philosophy to go beyond body, mind and self
- Practise Tantric Vipassana and Ancient Tantric Breath from Shiva, highly important to experience no-thinking and no-mind
- Learn about Energetic Alignments according to your true essence through your body, mind and soul/feeling
- Taste the essence of the heart of Shiva’s teachings (the first God of India) and practical direct understanding through right knowledge and self-inquiry: what is mind, feelings, relationships, sufferings, etc. This helps to have a clear perception to respond effectively in the moment, beyond all conditioned perspectives. False knowledge becomes the cause of all sufferings and without right understanding, there is no true freedom. Only a mind which is free can live in freedom
- Get a spiritual understanding of Divine Goddesses (Shaktism), Bandhas, Bodies, Pranas, Mudras and their importance in relation to Chakras Yoga and Kundalini Yoga in Tantric asanas and on all other levels
- Learn the methodology to teach Mukta Tantra Yoga style
- Finally, understand practically that life is not goal-oriented emotionally, it is rather experiencing the true bliss of daily life here and now beyond all sufferings.
Daily Schedule – GMT + 5:30 hours
This is an online schedule, we provide the detailed schedule on the first day
How Does the Online Teacher Training Work ?
- We will live-stream the classes via Zoom so you can participate from the comfort of your home by accessing via any device (smartphone, tablet, computer or TV). You will be provided with information on the technical aspects of the training prior to its start.
- The Online Yoga Teacher Training will start with a Live Welcoming Ceremony & Orientation on the Sunday afternoon, followed by 5 full teaching days (Monday to Friday).
- We provide practical notes throughout the training.
- We can provide a certificate of completion from our French Association at the end of the training to those who complete the full training.
- Classes are all given in English. Basic English is fine to learn because it is all practical knowledge and about your openness to receive through your heart so language can not be a barrier.
To get the most of the Online Yoga Teacher Training, we recommend you to organise a supporting environment:
- Prepare a cosy and quiet space where you feel comfortable, private and have a good connection. It is easy to connect via Zoom, you won’t have any troubles following the live yoga and meditation sessions, as well as the online philosophy group sessions.
- Make yourself free from the usual distractions: close all tabs and software on your computer, switch off your phone or put it in ‘do not disturb’ mode if you attend the training from it.
- Keep your schedule clear, allow yourself some peace and time for contemplation; during breaks, do any activity that makes you feel good, go for a walk in nature, be in silence, play some music, dance, bath, etc.
“Settle in the being of now is bliss”– Mukta –
Upcoming Dates 2022
How to Register ?
- To register for the Online 6 Days Kundalini Tantra Yoga Training, please fill up the application form here. Once your application is approved, you will be required to proceed to the payment of a compulsory non-refundable deposit of 400 Euros. Your seat will only be confirmed upon receipt of the payment.
- Before the start of the Online Yoga Teacher Training, we will send you an email with all important information about the course, logistics and instructions.
- The remaining payment has to be done two weeks prior to the start.
- Please feel free to contact us may you have any further question !