The Inner Yoga of Ancient India, the Yoga of Awareness & Presence!
The secret of absolute freedom and Awakening of the Intelligence beyond Taboos!
What is the Online Retreat about?
Mukta Tantra Yoga is the Traditional Tantra Yoga of Kundalini, Tantric Asanas & Chakras, Mantras, Tantric Meditations & Philosophy, Tantric Breath, Femininity of Goddess, Shiva Shakti, Sounds, Vibrations and Elements.
In light of the current global events and uncertainty, we opt for an at-home yoga retreat designed to help you rejuvenate and give tools to live freely and in bliss using Eastern Wisdom and the practices of Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga and meditation, all within the comfort of your own home.
Understand Your Mind & Go Beyond
This online retreat is specially designed for those who want to understand themselves through Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga. Tantra Yoga is there to use it, not to be used by it. Tantra is not learning about others, it is learning about oneself. Understanding of oneself helps to let go the self. Tantra Yoga makes you understand holistically the different dimensions of our being, mind and feelings in action.
Be Your Own Guru
The course is for all those who are looking for practical spirituality and who are ready to manifest their true blissful selves. For those who are ready to see in the light of their own intelligence not following blindly any pattern, system of philosophy, gurus and organised religions. Then you can get an understanding of practical Asiatic and Indian Mysticism, and the psychology of meditation for non-dual way of living day-to-day life in bliss.
If you count yourself to those, an Online Retreat with Mukta Tantra Yoga is exactly what you are looking for!
What benefits will I get ?
- Vitalize and rewire our brain and its neuro-plasticity, to improve cognitive learning and to activate the Soma (natural DMT, Eternal Bliss state/Joy) through the practice of Mukta Tantra Yoga Asanas and Breathwork
- Study the Science and Energetic Anatomy of Traditional Tantric Chakras and Tantric Kundalini and their implications in daily living
- Practice Traditional Tantric meditations and its Sutra philosophy to go beyond body, mind and self
- Practise Tantric Vipassana (1st steps of 16 steps) and Ancient Tantric Breath from Shiva, highly important to experience no-thinking and no-mind
- Learn about Energetic Alignments with your true essence through your body, mind and soul/feeling
- Get a spiritual understanding of the Bandhas and their importance in relation to Chakras Yoga and Kundalini Yoga in Tantric asanas and on all other levels
- Get a practical understanding of the dynamic of relationships including Kaula Tantra and its implications in daily living for couple to taste the organismic eternal bliss
- Taste the essence of the heart of Shiva’s teachings (the first God of India) and practical direct understanding through right knowledge and self-inquiry: what is mind, feelings, relationships, sufferings, etc. This helps to have a clear perception to respond effectively in the moment, beyond all conditioned perspectives. False knowledge becomes the cause of all sufferings and without right understanding, there is no true freedom. Only a mind which is free can live in freedom
- Understand practically that life is not goal-oriented emotionally it is rather experiencing the true bliss of life here and now beyond all sufferings
“Spirituality is not an escape from the world and its turmoil, rather becoming intelligent to deal with it.
Like a lotus flower that blooms in the mud.”
– Mukta –
How does the Online Retreat work?
- We will live-stream all the classes via Zoom so you can participate from the comfort of your home by just accessing via any device, such as a smartphone, tablet, computer or TV. You will be provided with information on the technical aspects of the retreat prior to its start.
- The retreat will start on the Sunday afternoon with an live Welcoming Ceremony to introduce each others’ and the retreat schedule.
- Classes will start on Monday morning and will follow the schedule below.
- To get the most of these online retreat, it is worth to organise yourself a personal space where you feel comfortable and have a good connection. It is easy to connect via Zoom, you won’t have any troubles following the live yoga and meditation sessions, as well as the online philosophy group sessions. We are one click away from each others and don’t need to travel far to find the truth within ourselves!
- We will provide practical notes throughout the retreat.
Daily schedule – Time zone GMT+2
Special Upcoming Dates – Time zone GMT+2
Exclusive Online Kundalini Tantra Yoga & Meditation Retreat: 850 Euros
The booking of the retreat requires a compulsory deposit of 300 Euros to secure your seat and the remaining payment one week prior to the start of the retreat.
“Settle in the being of now is bliss”
– Mukta –