This intensive online training is specifically designed for those who want to understand themselves through Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga and have limited time.
Tantra Yoga makes you understand holistically the different dimensions of our being, mind and feelings in action.
Tantra Yoga is there to use it, not to be used by it. Tantra is not learning about others, it is learning about oneself. Because understanding of oneself helps to let go of the self.
This Intensive Training is for you if :
- You are a certified yoga teacher and want to add more practical understanding of Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga
- You are not a yoga teacher but you want to bring transformation into yourself and are ready to learn with an open heart and mind
- You have limited time
What is the Intensive Training about?
Mukta Tantra Yoga is the Inner Yoga of Ancient India, the Yoga of Awareness & Presence,
The secret of absolute Freedom and Awakening of the Intelligence beyond Taboos!
It is the Traditional Tantra Yoga of Kundalini, Tantric Asanas & Chakras, Mantras, Tantric Meditations & Philosophy, Tantric Breath, Femininity of Goddess, Shiva Shakti, Sounds, Vibrations and Elements.
Be an Integrated Self
This condensed training is for all those who are looking for practical spirituality and who are ready to see in the light of their own intelligence, not following blindly any pattern, system of philosophy, gurus and organised religions.
This practical training can help you to vitalize your body for healthy living, to rejuvenate and to give you tools to live freely and peacefully without escaping from our world, using Eastern Wisdom and the practices of Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga and meditation, all within the comfort of your own home.
Be Your Own Guru
An online experience of Mukta Tantra Yoga is the great opportunity to find independence in your own practise and learn how to practically integrate the teachings of Tantra Yoga into your everyday life.
First of all, Mukta Tantra Yoga is not only about learning physical Asanas and its alignment. Rather it is all about one’s presence and awareness in the moment, it does not matter what we are doing. Awareness is true alignment and is not based on following any system, guru or searching something in the future, rather opening up all the senses to manifest life as it comes in the moment beyond all self-limitations. It includes all aspects of life in order to meet the challenges of daily hectic life.
This course is not to get lost in philosophies but to get an understanding of practical Asiatic and Indian Mysticism, and the psychology of non-dual way of living day-to-day life in bliss.
If you count yourself to those, an Online Intensive Kundalini Tantra Yoga Training with Mukta is exactly what you are looking for. We are not here to stamp yoga teacher but to support you to breath Tantra Yoga into your life to live a fulfilled and peaceful life.
Read More About Us :
What You Will Learn
Here is an overview of what you will learn during this Intensive Online Kundalini Tantra Yoga Training :
- Study the Science and Energetic Anatomy of Traditional Tantric Chakras and Tantric Kundalini and their implications in daily living
- Daily practice of Mukta Tantra Yoga Asanas and Tantric Breath
- Uncover the Science of Tantric Mantras, Elements, Yantras, Light, Energies and Tantric Breath (Prana)
- Taste the essence of Eastern Wisdom and get a practical direct understanding through right knowledge and self-inquiry: what is mind, feelings, relationships, sufferings, etc.? This helps to have a clear perception to respond effectively in the moment, beyond all conditioned perspectives. False knowledge becomes the cause of all sufferings and without right understanding, there is no true freedom. Only a mind which is free can live in freedom
- Practice Traditional Tantric meditations to go beyond body, mind and self
- Practise Tantric Vipassana (1st step of 16 steps) and Ancient Tantric Breath from Shiva, highly important to experience no-thinking and no-mind
- Learn about Energetic Alignments with your true essence through your body, mind and soul/feeling
- Get a practical understanding of the dynamic of relationships including Kaula Tantra and its implications in daily living for couples to taste the organismic eternal bliss
- Finally, understand practically that life is not goal-oriented emotionally, it is rather experiencing the true bliss of life here and now beyond all sufferings.
How Does The Intensive Online Training Work ?
Due to the ongoing situation due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we opt for an at-home Intensive 7-Day Kundalini Tantra Yoga Training
- This online interactive immersion will be held via Zoom so you can participate from the comfort of your home by just accessing the application via any device (smartphone, tablet, computer or TV). It is easy to use so you won’t have any troubles following the live sessions and interact.
- Classes will be taught using the following resources:
- Daily Live sessions (GMT+1)
- Daily Pre-recorded videos
- PDF documents
- Support via emails
- For a smooth online experience, we recommend you to have:
- a good internet connexion
- functional electronic devise(s)
- a webcam/camera and phone holder
- your own yoga mat
- and to organise yourself a personal space where you feel comfortable
- The training duration is 7 days, including on Sunday afternoon a Welcoming Ceremony to introduce each others’ and the syllabus + 6 full days of training from Monday to Saturday + a Closing Circle on the last day.
- If for some reasons you can’t attend the classes, you can always watch it at a later time that suits you better.
- Classes are all given in English. Basic English is fine to learn because it is all practical knowledge. It is all about your openness to receive through your heart and language can not be a barrier.
- We can provide our own certificate of completion at the end but not Yoga Alliance Certificate.
We are only one click away from each others and don’t need to travel far to find the truth within ourselves!
Upcoming Dates 2021
Your Investment in Euros
How to Register ?
- To register for the Online Intensive Training, please fill up the application form here. If your application has been approved, you will be required to proceed to the payment of a compulsory non-refundable deposit of 400 Euros. Your seat will only be confirmed upon receipt of the payment.
- The remaining payment shall be done latest 1 week before the start of the online training.
- Before the start, we will send you an email with important information and instructions to login into the online platform.
- Please feel free to contact us may you have any further question !
“Ending something is a creative beginning.”
– Mukta –