Celebrating Our Uniqueness
Throughout the courses, we use different Tantric postures of presence & awareness, Tantric Meditations, Tantric Mantras, Tantric Breaths, Sounds, Vibrations, Feminity, Dance, Massage, Elements, Tantric Philosophy and Self-Inquiry to awaken the intelligence and also:
- Activate and balance the Chakras, unblock subtle channels of pranic energies, nadis and meridians to awaken the Kundalini Shakti
- Understand the mind and unblock it to create abundances in life on different levels (love, relationships, money, sex, work, etc.)
- Untap the secret Femininity (Yin energy), which is repressed for millennia, to love and share unconditionally the essence of spiritual heart
- Purify and vitalize the body, nervous system and senses to live a healthy and playful life
- Activate the Third Eye (pineal gland) to awaken clairvoyance, raise consciousness and activate Spirit Molecules or the Soma (natural DMT/bliss state/joy)
- Heal oneself through direct understanding of the root causes of past traumas and hangovers
- Rewire and rejuvenate the brain, vitalize its neuroplasticity to shift perception beyond conditioning
- Destress and cure insomnia, psychosomatic diseases to flow with existence harmoniously in any circumstances
- Dissolve negative emotional patterns, dependencies and false ego
- Improve cognitive skills to manifest true intelligence and creativity in daily living
- Understand the interdependence of life as a holistic living
- Taste the secrets of living free and spontaneously in a chaotic world
- Become aware and master the different energies and elements within oneself
- Learn the secrets of intimacy and tips for couples to experience a loving fulfilled life in all circumstances
- Vibrate with the Quantum Vibrations and energy to create reality according to an individual
- Redesign the matrix of your life in order to flow with the matrix of the cosmic life
- Ultimately, understand and use rightly the essence of Traditional Tantra Yoga and Indian Mysticism to feel the presence and live a relaxed, harmonious life
Mukta Tantra Yoga is here to learn for yourself how to live and sustain freely in this chaotic and competitive world and to express your freedom biologically, emotionally and mentally.
Tantra is not against the senses; it uses senses to experience life in all its colors. It doesn’t teach us to control our mind, but rather makes us aware of it, so we can use it to support our true nature.
Mukta Tantra Yoga is choiceless awareness in the moment. Our senses become dull through living a very limited or insensitive life. Society doesn’t allow us to fully express ourselves so we live in partiality and that blocks all the energies and leads us to overthink, overeat, become oversexed. It makes us seek, search and compare, compete and try to become what we are not, it makes our body, mind and senses dull.
All these tools are there to help us regain our sensitivity and liveliness so our sensitive brain can reflect what we truly are. A vital person can face life as it comes because he is not lost in seeking and searching. Seeking and searching are only ways to postpone and live in a false hope of tomorrow. Those who want to live here and now, for them tomorrow don’t exist. Postponement is the way of an escapist. And an escapist always has justifications not to live in now and suffers in hope of imaginary tomorrow which never comes.
Welcome to Mukta Tantra Yoga to vitalize your senses in order to express your truth fully beyond any limitations!