Celebrating Our Uniqueness
Welcome to Mukta Tantra Yoga to vitalize your senses in order to express your truth fully, beyond any limitations!
Throughout the different courses, we use different techniques based on Eastern Wisdom which can benefit one’s for a lifetime. Whether you are doing a teacher training or life coaching private sessions with Mukta, you can learn and self-transform far beyond becoming a yoga teacher or just doing a yoga retreat .
Mukta Tantra Yoga is here to learn for yourself how to live and sustain freely in this chaotic and competitive world and to express your freedom biologically, emotionally and mentally.
This can be manifested in many different ways:
- Unblock subtle channels of energies, harmonize the nervous system, improve strength, vitalize the senses and release tensions to purify the whole body and self-activate the inner/driving force
- Unlock will power and let true potential arise beyond all limitations.
- Naturally overcome stress, insomnia, restlessness, panic attack, anxiety, irritability and learn to cultivate inner tranquillity and peace
- Recreate yourself to foster abundance in all the dimensions of life: successful career, harmonious relationships and healthy body
- Release suppressed emotions like anger, fear, worry, sadness, shame, bitterness, guilt, jealousy and learn a whole new way of dealing with them to flow harmoniously with existence, in all circumstances
- Boost inner confidence and overcome feelings of insecurity, loneliness and inferiority
- Break free from a mind and goal oriented life and open the heart to embrace the mystery of life
- Heal from childhood traumas, relationships wounds, grief, and make peace with the inner child, to embrace playfulness at any age and live lightly without the shadows of the past
- Heal from chronic digestive disorders, skin issues, inflammation, by understanding that every thought releases chemicals in the body, triggering a domino effect. Shifting thoughts and our reaction to the world is very important to prevent or cure physical and psychosomatic illness
- Understand how taboos, conditionings, patterns and self-images prevent from living life to its fullest and breakthrough to open to every dimension of life
- Learn the art of letting go and the secrets of feminity (also called Yin energy), repressed for millennia. It goes beyond genders and is the only way to unconditionally love, share and feel inner gentleness
- Feel rooted and touch the depth of your core far beyond mind and body, and sparkle the energy of freedom and love
- Learn the secrets of couple intimacy to experience a loving fulfilled life in all circumstances
- Increase your ability of clairvoyance, intuition, beyond what you can see by awakening your Third Eye
- Free up cluttered mind and create wider inner space to expand your intelligence, creativity and spontaneous living aligned with your true nature
- Learn to become aware of the different energies and elements acting within you to become master of your system
- Dissolve false ego and dependencies to express your truth fearlessly and regain self-confidence
- Understand the interdependence of life as a holistic living and share it with others
Tantra is not against the senses; it uses senses to experience life in all its colors. It doesn’t teach us to control our mind, but rather makes us aware of it, so we can use it to support our true nature.
Mukta Tantra Yoga is choiceless awareness in the moment. Our senses become dull through living a very limited or insensitive life. Society doesn’t allow us to fully express ourselves so we live in partiality and that blocks all the energies and leads us to overthink, overeat, become oversexed. It makes us seek, search and compare, compete and try to become what we are not, it makes our body, mind and senses dull.
All these tools are there to help us regain our sensitivity and liveliness so our sensitive brain can reflect what we truly are. A vital person can face life as it comes because he is not lost in seeking and searching. Seeking and searching are only ways to postpone and live in a false hope of tomorrow.
Those who want to live here and now, for them tomorrow don’t exist. Postponement is the way of an escapist. And an escapist always has justifications not to live in now and suffers in hope of imaginary tomorrow which never comes.