Please note that due to the current coronavirus situation, our cancellation policy is now flexible, we will refund your deposit in case you are unable to travel to India to attend the course you have already booked or wish to book with us.
Once your application has been approved, the booking of any chosen Training or Retreat requires a compulsory deposit of 300 Euros, or 400 Euros if you book with accommodation. Transaction fees must be covered by the client.
If you choose to pay via PayPal, please note the deposit you sent should be of 330 Euros or 440 Euros to cover all the charges. We don’t suggest using PayPal because it is more expansive but if it flows with you, please use the link below.
- Online Bank Transfer*
If you are paying with a different currency, please use a Currency Converter to convert.
Important Note: once you have made the transfer please send us quick message straight after with the confirmation of your payment. This will help us to keep the track of your payment, send you a confirmation once we have received it and organize your stay. Thank you.
Online Bank Transfer*
Bank: HDFC BANK
Account Holder: PARVEEN KUMAR, REGULAR CURRENT
Account Number: 50200032553720
IBAN / SWIFT CODE: HDFCINBBXXX
IFSC CODE: HDFC0003151
Bank Address: HDFC BANK LTD, HNo 365/B/1 & 2, Igrejewada, South Goa, Goa 403702, India
Compulsory: Please fill up the purpose of the Payment: Other Services
*Please make sure we are receiving 300 (or 400 Euros). Transaction fees must be covered by the sender.
TransferWise is an authorized mode by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011. It is safe to send and receive money, convenient and cost effective.
- When you add a new recipient, please select “Someone Else”
- Name of recipient: Parveen Kumar
- Use this e-mail: email@example.com
- Please use the bank details above
- Reason of your transfer: select “Other Personal Expenses”
- “Reference for Parveen Kumar”: Yoga Services
*Please make sure the Recipient gets 300 (or 400 Euros). Transaction fees must be covered by the sender.
*Please press the TransferWise button below to pay by TransferWise.
If you choose to pay via PayPal and due to their high fees percentage for international transaction, please note the deposit you sent should be of 330 Euros or 440 Euros to cover all the charges. We don’t suggest using PayPal because it is more expansive but if it flows with you, please use the link below.
Compulsory: Please fill up the purpose of the Payment: Other Services or Services Charges For Yoga (for tax purpose in India).
*Please Press the PayPal button below to pay via PayPal.
1. Terms & Conditions regarding the remaining payment. There are two options:
- 1st Option: if you want to pay in cash on arrival in Indian Rupee or Euros currency as most people do, there will be no charges involved.
- 2nd Option: if you want to pay by bank transfer directly into the account before arrival (TransferWise, bank to bank) then 20% extra tax will be added to the total fee as per tax laws of government, clients has to pay the tax on the total amount (transactions fees are already included).
- Please feel free to choose the option according to your budget and comfortability. The remaining payment has to be paid upon arrival at the end of the welcoming ceremony.
- Once in Agonda, you have the option to swipe your card at a local agency (cash back system), they will charge an extra 4% of the sum you wish to withdraw and will ask for your passport. You can also exchange currency easily.
2. In order to secure your course, a non-refundable on any circumstances deposit has to be made after you fill up the registration form. Only when your payment is received your booking will be confirmed. If your payment is not received, your course will be considered cancelled, as well as your room booking.
3. All transaction fees for the deposit must be covered by the client.
4. No refunds or credits is allowed on your cancellation for Teacher Training Course, Retreat, Private Sessions, and any other course with Mukta Tantra Yoga.
5. Insurance & travel expenditure are not included in any courses fee.
6. All Retreats/Training/Sessions etc. are only for those who truly spiritually want to understand themselves in the light of Indian Practical Mysticism and who are not just looking for window shopping, academic knowledge or a certificate.
7. In the very unlikely case of a course being cancelled, we will inform you as soon as possible beforehand and will refund your deposit.
Thanks for trusting and booking with us. Sorry for the rules, they are specifically given for those who don’t have common sense and are not concerned with others and to keep the harmony and practicality throughout the training/retreat.
Looking forward to seeing you!