About the Training & Retreat
The online and face to face training/retreat are designed with the best intention towards supporting your true potential to grow. It is not about Tantra or Mukta, rather all about you and awakening your intelligence beyond conditionings.
There are some common sense suggestions to run the training efficiently beyond all interruptions. We will need your support by heart and mind.
- Training could challenge you psychologically, emotionally and may shake your personal beliefs in order to see with your own light. You may feel emotional, irritated or disbalanced in some way or other, please take full responsibility for your emotionality and irritation during the course caused by inner and outer situations. Find creative ways to communicate beyond self-created limitations so we can experience true oneness as a loving family.
- During classes, please discuss the questions which are really important and directly related to your daily life.
- Mukta teaches the essence of Kundalini Tantra and not focusing on a particular school or thought, or recommending or referring to any particular book, rather focusing on the topic related to oneself
- Please take care of your health and wellbeing, be careful where and what you eat, and use your sensitivity and common sense to not injure yourself during and outside the classes. We will not be held responsible for any injuries or other medical issues. However, if you need medical assistance, we will do our best to suggest a doctor and support you.
- Videos and photographs will be taken during classes and ceremonies to share on social media. If you don’t want to be part of it then please let us know in advance. It is great support so others can feel the course and come as you did.
- If you leave before the end of the course for your personal reasons, there will be no refund or certificate given.
- Student who misbehave towards other students or teachers, and lack discipline and common sense will be expelled from the course without any refund or explanation.
- Please note that certification will only be granted to students who fulfill all the following requirements:
- Full attendance (with the exception of emergencies),
- Successful completion of practical teaching evaluation and written exam. Student must demonstrate his ability to teach Mukta Tantra Yoga,
- Respect these common senses and observe discipline all through the training.
Your presence and awareness in the class is the most valuable during the whole course, and only your humbleness and openness to the new and your passionate efforts with unbiased perspective can support you to grow and to become an integrated self and teacher.
About the Payment
For the deposit:
In order to secure your course, a non-refundable deposit has to be made once your application has been accepted. Only when your payment is received your booking will be confirmed. If your payment is not received, your course will be considered cancelled, as well as your room booking if you book with accommodation.
Please note that due to the current Covid-19 situation, we now offer Online YTTC or the option to reschedule your course to a further date if the situation last longer, or offer a refund for the paid non-refundable deposit in case you are unable to travel to Europe to attend the course you have already booked or wish to book with us.
For the remaining payment:
- 1st Option: if you want to pay in cash on arrival in Euros currency as most people do, there will be no charges involved.
- 2nd Option: if you want to pay by bank transfer directly into the account before arrival (TransferWise, bank to bank) then 20% extra tax will be added to the total fee as per tax laws of government, clients has to pay the tax on the total amount (transactions fees are already included).
- Please feel free to choose the option according to your budget and comfortability. The remaining payment has to be paid upon arrival at the end of the welcoming ceremony.
All transaction fees must be covered by the client.
- No refunds or credits are allowed on your cancellation for Teacher Training Course, Retreat, Private Sessions, and any other course with Mukta Tantra Yoga.
- In the very unlikely case of a course being cancelled, we will inform you as soon as possible beforehand and will refund your deposit.
- Please note locations of our centres may change prior to the course if the situation requires us to. We will always inform you on time and try our best to provide a good place for all to share and learn.
- Insurance & travel expenditure are not included in any courses fee.
- If you book your course through a booking platform, please note that we may not be able to provide the same quality of accommodation because of the high commission they take on the full package.
- We respect your privacy and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party.
Please tick the box “Yes” at the bottom of the Application Form to acknowledge that you have read and understood these common senses.
Thanks for trusting and booking with us. Sorry for the rules, they are specifically given for those who don’t have common sense and are not concerned with others and to keep the harmony and practicality throughout the courses.