Please read carefully the sections below. These Terms & Conditions may sound straightforward but the main reason for it is that you get a clear understanding of what to expect.
- If you genuinely seek to expand your intelligence beyond intellectual knowledge and embrace personal growth.
- If you want to stand on your own feet and not looking to escape through spirituality or follow blindly then this is for you.
- If you are open to be challenged and ready to break your own limitations then join our course with a fresh mind to understand yourself authentically!
- If you believe your Kundalini is already awakened, this course may not be suitable for you.
- If you know that you already know, then you don’t need to know!
- If you know that you don’t know and are open to learn humbly, you are welcome to join our course.
- If you are already living your true nature then you are already free and do not need anything or our courses. Please enjoy your flow or share it without compromising. Compromising people maybe can give more money, control, power but never the bliss of freedom which only flows when all controls are gone.
- Our courses (including teacher training, retreats, training, and private sessions) welcome students at all levels who genuinely seek a spiritual understanding of themselves through the essence of Indian Practical Mysticism in their everyday lives. We are not catering to window shoppers or those seeking certificates only. However, we do provide a 200 Hrs Yoga Alliance certification for practical purposes, enabling you to share your understanding globally.
- We teach according to the principles of Indian Mysticism rather than catering to personal preferences. Please note that we do not guarantee the fulfillment of all your expectations. In fact, it is possible that your expectations may be shattered in order to reveal the unadorned truth as it is.
Discipline & Awareness for a Successful Training/Retreat
In order to make the best out of the Training/Retreat, here are the important points and guidelines to read very carefully and to follow from your heart and mind.
- Visiting India can be a big cultural change for some. It’s a country that can feel chaotic and different, with imperfections. There may be mosquitoes, noise, dust, cockroaches, and neighbors burning leaves, among other things. If you expect everything to be perfect like it is in the West, it won’t be possible. Embracing a place, its culture, and the situations as they are, with their inherent differences, is crucial. It might take a few days to adjust, so we recommend taking rest and finding inner calm. Otherwise, unnecessary irritation, judgment, and comparisons can disrupt the harmony within yourself and the group, diverting the teachers’ attention from providing quality teachings. We’ll do our best to make you feel at home, but there are some things we can’t control. Please understand that we’re also human beings and not perfect. It might be difficult to understand for people from the West, where life is more organized and structured. In Asia, emotions and feelings play a bigger role, and things can be more abstract. That’s why in Indian Mysticism, we practice letting go and acceptance. The key is to have a feminine approach of acceptance.
- Mukta Tantra Yoga teaches the essence of Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga and not focusing on a particular school or thought, or recommending or referring to any particular book or guru, rather directly focusing on the essence of Eastern Wisdom and oneself. It based on direct self-inquiry and Mukta will try his best to trigger the process within you.
- Tantra Yoga is all about practicing the methods given by Shiva and awareness beyond the limited self. If you are not able to practice and only want to intellectualize, then it will be difficult to expand one’s consciousness. The training is to go beyond intellectual knowledge and to let go all the superficial knowledge gathered from books and experience. Right doubting and inquiring into oneself (and not the others) is the key technique to penetrate the self and bring transformation in our life.
- This training is not just about Mukta Tantra Yoga rather it is all about you and the awakening of your intelligence beyond all historical and traditional conditioning. Mukta is just a facilitator so you can work on yourself with all possible support without any dependency or projecting self-created image on him.
- Mukta Tantra Yoga is a mystery school where things move mysteriously. Mind and ego will not be able to grab it so please take it easy and if you allow the mystery, you will fall naturally into deep harmony and silence.
- If you are a yoga teacher or coach who has studied different approaches from various schools, it is essential to understand that we do not teach according to any particular style. Our teachings are rooted in our understanding of Indian Mysticism. This may pose a challenge for some individuals who have already accumulated a significant amount of knowledge, as the mind tends to compare and validate existing knowledge rather than approaching it with the receptiveness of a child. If you find that what you have learned so far is not producing the desired results, it is important to approach new teachings with an open mind, free from internal conflicts. However, if you believe that you already possess comprehensive knowledge and have attained freedom and awakening, then it is best for you to embrace your true nature, and this course may not align with your needs.
- During the training we provide techniques and tools so each individual can learn to deal with their issues, dramas and traumas by oneself and heal but we cannot do the work for you, as it is your responsibility to do the inner work. Also we can’t guarantee to fulfil your happiness and satisfy you on all the levels. We can only inspire you to use all your energy of your heart, mind, body to go deep without any escape and let go what you don’t want, and understand and integrate the way of tantric wisdom. This training is to provide the tools to end any emotional slavery, and the purpose of Mukta Tantra Yoga is to guide us towards this independency where saviors and gurus are not needed anymore.
- The training is designed with the best intention towards supporting your potential to grow using the understanding of Asiatic practical Wisdom. Therefore, it is not designed according to the likes and dislikes of the students or teachers. Seeing things as they are beyond our personal likes and dislikes is the key point of the Training.
- The training is designed in the awareness that it could challenge you psychologically and emotionally in order to shake your personal beliefs to see without any dependency. To blossom fully, a seed has to go through alchemical breakthrough. On the journey to consciousness it is important to learn how to take full responsibility of your emotionality, nervousness and irritation caused by inner and outer situations and not to throw negative mood swings and patterns on anyone as all are going through transformation. In the course you have the chance to be aware of all sorts of negative and spinning reactions without identification and use your own awareness and tools provided by Mukta Tantra Yoga to calm down as soon as possible as it is just temporary mood and it will pass by itself if you don’t intellectualize or feed it with your older self. It is everybody’s responsibility in the group to keep the harmony, not spin more neither make other students spin with you, and also to not support or take other people’s suffering, negativity and spinning on yourself. Please allow the suffering person to go through it and work on it himself by himself, not trying to be a savior through fake sympathy, but rather give the space for this person to learn to deal with it him/herself. We are all human beings, things happen, just move on without taking things personally.
- If you have any mental disorder, violent or reactive behavior, addiction, traumas and deep suffering, please make sure to inform us now in the application form, and please remember you will have to be even more aware of your reactions and take full responsibility to work on it, and not disturb the group harmony by throwing your sufferings or negativity on others.
- During Philosophy classes, to use energy rightly and productively and because we are doing intense self-inquiry, please remain aware that it is not a debate, discussion or giving opinion to agree or disagree rather seeing facts as facts according to Indian Mysticism beyond our small box. It is an inquiry into oneself, not into anything else. Please don’t waste energy reacting rather use your time to find out about oneself.
- Outside the classes, please use your time rightly so you have enough rest to recover your brain and body so you can use it during the classes.
- Please take care of your health and wellbeing, be careful where and what you eat, and use your sensitivity and common sense to not injure yourself during and outside the classes. We will not be held responsible for any injuries or other medical issues and advise you to have your own liability and health insurance. However, if you need medical assistance, we will do our best to suggest a doctor and support you.
- If you have any mental and/or physical conditions, please consult with your doctor before applying, and strictly inform us about it the application form.
- If for some physical reasons you cannot do the Asana(s), please stand or sit silently with your eyes closed, and strictly please don’t disturb the other students through making any kind of noises.
- If for some reason you cannot attend a class, please strictly inform us in advance or directly as you reach the class. No excuse will be justified unless you are sick then please provide bills from doctor, clinic, pharmacy, or any other proof to justify your absence.
- You hereby agree to release and waive any claim and liability for any loss, any physical, psychological or psychiatric injury, any damage of any kind against Mukta Tantra Yoga.
- We strongly recommend students not to have any online work/obligation on the side of the course as it is intense and requires your full attention and commitment to make the best out of it.
- During classes and ceremonies, we may capture videos and photographs to share on social media. This serves as valuable support, allowing others to get a glimpse of the course and be inspired to join, just as you did. If you prefer not to be included in these media materials, please inform us in advance.
- Rooms are assigned based on your booking and cannot be changed upon arrival. If, for personal reasons, you decide to check out of your room before the course ends, please note that there will be no refund for the accommodation.
- If you quit the Teacher Training Course before the end for your personal reasons, there will be no certificate or refund given and you will have to check-out your room and leave the premises on that day immediately. Please note that it will not be possible to continue another TTC later to finish the course.
- If you don’t come to the training for more than 2 days consecutively without telling us, for your personal reasons, then you will have to leave the training permanently and your room and there will be no refund as you are not part of the training anymore and it could disturb the whole flow.
- Student who misbehave towards other students or teachers, disturb the harmony of the training, and break the discipline of terms & conditions will be expelled from the course and the Retreat Centre immediately and without any refund or explanation. And please don’t beg to stay in the guesthouse.
- All classes are taught in English. If your English is basic, it is fine but please remember that we will not be able to repeat ourselves all the time so you have to be extra attentive, and also it is your responsibility to work and prepare more especially for your exams as it will be in English.
- For those who are willing to get the Yoga Alliance Certificate, please note that it will only be granted to students who fulfill all the following requirements:
- Full attendance (with the exception of emergencies and proofs) and efforts into practicing all throughout the training,
- Successful completion of practical teaching evaluation and written exams. Student must demonstrate his ability to teach Mukta Tantra Yoga style and that he/she has understood the essence of Mukta Tantra Yoga,
- Be aware and disciplined all through the training.
- If you are unsuccessful in the exams, you will have the opportunity to retake them at a later time. Please be aware that charges will apply for the retake.
- Intellectual Property: the Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Mukta Tantra Yoga and its licensors. For those who will teach afterwards and market themselves, please note it is a copywrite infringement to use any corporate identity and material from Mukta Tantra Yoga such as the logo, brand name, pictures, videos, etc. Rather write that you teach “Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga” and in the description “Mukta Kundalini Tantra Yoga style that you have learnt in India from Mukta/Mukta Tantra Yoga school”.
If you really want to learn then your lovely presence and awareness during the whole course and any activities outside the classes is the most valuable and only your humbleness and openness to the new and your passionate efforts with unbiased perspective can support you to grow and to become an integrated self and teacher.
Welcome to the transformational inner journey to awaken your intelligence, love and freedom.
To reserve your spot in the course and secure your accommodation, a non-refundable deposit must be made within 72 hours of your application being accepted. Your booking will be confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
We can only guarantee the price and availability of your room for a period of 72 hours from the moment your application is accepted. After that timeframe, we cannot guarantee room availability or the price in the event of any fluctuations.
The client is responsible for covering all transaction fees.
The remaining payment must be made in cash, specifically in Euros or Indian Rupees (INR), upon arrival, prior to the Welcoming Ceremony. Please note that failure to submit the payment on time will result in the inability to attend the Welcoming Ceremony or commence the training the following morning.
We kindly request that you refrain from bargaining or requesting discounts for the any course/session price. In response to the impact of Covid, we have already reduced our TTC prices by more than 500 Euros, ensuring accessibility to individuals seeking spiritual growth. Additionally, please note that Agonda is an exotic beach destination, leading to higher prices.
- Please be aware that no refunds or credits are permitted for cancellations of the Teacher Training Course, Retreats, Private Sessions, or any other courses with Mukta Tantra Yoga.
- To ensure that our training sessions are effective, we require a minimum of four students to be registered. In the unlikely event that fewer than four students are registered, we will notify you at least two weeks in advance. At that point, you will have the option to either receive a refund of your deposit, or reschedule your course for a later date.
- If you wish to reschedule your booking for a later course start date and utilize your deposit for that future date, please notify us at least 3 weeks prior to the original course start date. Unfortunately, if you inform us less than 3 weeks before the course commences, it will not be possible to transfer your deposit to a future course, not get a refund.
- The applicable price is based on the day you transfer the deposit to secure your booking. Please note that prices may be subject to upward or downward variations, but any changes that occur after you have made the deposit will not affect your reservation.
- Please be aware that the locations of our centers may be subject to change prior to the course if the situation necessitates it. Rest assured, we will notify you in a timely manner and make every effort to secure the best possible venue for everyone to gather, share, and learn.
- Insurance & travel expenditure are not included in any course fees.
- If you choose to book your course through a booking platform, it is important to understand that we may not be able to offer the same level of accommodation quality due to the high commission they charge on the entire package.
- We respect your privacy and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party.
To confirm that you have read and understood these Terms & Conditions, please check the box labeled “Yes” at the bottom of the Application Form.
We appreciate your trust and decision to book with us. We apologize for the presence of these rules, which are specifically provided to address those who may lack common sense or consideration for others. Their purpose is to maintain a harmonious and practical environment throughout the course.