Please read carefully the sections below. These Terms & Conditions may sound straightforward but the main reason for it is that you get a clear understanding of what to expect.
- We teach according to the principles of Indian Mysticism rather than catering to personal preferences. Please note that we do not guarantee the fulfillment of all your expectations. In fact, it is possible that your expectations may be shattered in order to reveal the unadorned truth as it is.
- If you genuinely seek to expand your intelligence beyond intellectual knowledge and embrace personal growth.
- If you want to stand on your own feet and not looking to escape through spirituality or follow blindly then this is for you.
- If you are open to be challenged and ready to break your own limitations then join our course with a fresh mind to understand yourself authentically!
- If you believe your Kundalini is already awakened, this course may not be suitable for you.
- If you know that you already know, then you don’t need to know!
- If you know that you don’t know and are open to learn humbly, you are welcome to join our course.
- If you are already living your true nature then you are already free and do not need anything or our courses. Please enjoy your flow or share it without compromising. Compromising people maybe can give more money, control, power but never the bliss of freedom which only flows when all controls are gone.
- Our courses (including teacher training, retreats, training, and private sessions) welcome students at all levels who genuinely seek a spiritual understanding of themselves through the essence of Indian Practical Mysticism in their everyday lives. We are not catering to window shoppers or those seeking certificates only. However, we do provide a 200 Hrs Yoga Alliance certification for practical purposes, enabling you to share your understanding globally.
Discipline & Awareness for a Successful Training/Retreat
In order to make the best out of the Training/Retreat, here are the important points and guidelines to read very carefully and to follow from your heart and mind.
- Visiting India can be a big cultural change for some. It’s a country that can feel chaotic and different, with imperfections. There may be mosquitoes, noise, dust, cockroaches, and neighbors burning leaves, among other things. If you expect everything to be perfect like it is in the West, it won’t be possible. Embracing a place, its culture, and the situations as they are, with their inherent differences, is crucial. It might take a few days to adjust, so we recommend taking rest and finding inner calm. Otherwise, unnecessary irritation, judgment, and comparisons can disrupt the harmony within yourself and the group, diverting the teachers’ attention from providing quality teachings. We’ll do our best to make you feel at home, but there are some things we can’t control. Please understand that we’re also human beings and not perfect. It might be difficult to understand for people from the West, where life is more organized and structured. In Asia, emotions and feelings play a bigger role, and things can be more abstract. That’s why in Indian Mysticism, we practice letting go and acceptance. The key is to have a feminine approach of acceptance.
- Mukta Tantra Yoga teaches the essence of Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga without focusing on a particular school of thought, recommending any specific book or guru. Instead, it emphasizes direct exploration of Eastern Wisdom and self through self-inquiry. Mukta will do his best to trigger this process within you.
- Tantra Yoga is all about practicing the methods given by Shiva and expanding awareness beyond the limited self. If you are unable to practice and only want to intellectualize, then expanding one’s consciousness can become challenging. The training is aimed at moving beyond intellectual knowledge and letting go of all superficial knowledge gathered from books and experience. Rightly doubting and self-inquiry (not others) are the key techniques for penetrating the self and transforming our lives.
- This training is not solely about Mukta Tantra Yoga; it’s primarily about you and the awakening of your intelligence beyond all historical and traditional conditioning. Mukta serves as a facilitator, enabling you to work on yourself with comprehensive support, free from any dependency or the projection of a self-created image onto him.
- Mukta Tantra Yoga is a mystery school where things move mysteriously. Mind and ego will not be able to grab it so please take it easy and if you allow the mystery, you will fall naturally into deep harmony and silence.
- If you are already a yoga teacher or coach who has learned various methods from different schools, please be aware that we do not teach according to any specific style. Our teaching is rooted in our understanding of Indian Mysticism. Sometimes, this may pose challenges, especially for those who have acquired extensive knowledge, as the mind tends to compare and verify knowledge rather than absorb it with the innocence of a child. If you find that what you’ve learned so far isn’t working for you, it’s important to remain open to new learning without inner conflict. However, if you believe you already possess knowledge, freedom, and awareness, please embrace your true nature, and this course may not be suitable for you.
- During the training, we provide techniques and tools so that each individual can learn to deal with their own issues, dramas, and traumas and heal themselves. However, we cannot do the work for you; it is your responsibility to engage in inner work. Additionally, we cannot guarantee to fulfill your happiness and satisfy you on all levels. Our role is to inspire you to channel the energy of your heart, mind, and body to delve deep without any escape, to let go of what you don’t need, and to comprehend and integrate the principles of tantric wisdom. This training aims to equip you with the tools to break free from emotional enslavement, guiding you toward independence where saviors and gurus are no longer required.
- The training is designed with the best intention towards supporting your potential to grow using the understanding of Asiatic practical Wisdom. Therefore, it is not designed according to the likes and dislikes of the students or teachers. Seeing things as they are beyond our personal likes and dislikes is the key point of the Training. It is neither about finding faults in others but rather elevating our consciousness by letting go of our complaining minds and recognizing our own faults so that we can foster emotional and spiritual growth.
- The training is designed with the awareness that it may irritate and challenge you psychologically and emotionally, shaking your personal beliefs in order to see without dependency. To fully blossom, a seed must go through an alchemical breakthrough. On the journey to consciousness, it’s essential to learn how to take complete responsibility for your emotions, nervousness, and irritation resulting from both inner and outer situations, and refrain from projecting negative mood swings, reactions, and patterns onto others, as everyone is undergoing a transformation. In the course, you have the opportunity to become aware of various negative and spinning reactions without identifying with them and use your awareness and the tools provided by Mukta Tantra Yoga to calm down as soon as possible. These are temporary moods that will naturally pass if you refrain from overthinking or reinforcing them with your past self. In the group, it is the responsibility of all participants to maintain harmony, avoid further spinning, and not draw others into a negative cycle. Additionally, do not try to shoulder or absorb other people’s suffering, negativity, or spinning. Instead, allow the individual to work through their struggles independently. Genuine empathy isn’t about attempting to be a savior through false sympathy; it’s about creating space for each person to learn to handle their issues themselves. As human beings, we all experience challenges; the key is to move forward without taking these difficulties personally.
- If you have any mental disorder, experience violent or reactive behavior, deal with addiction, traumas, or deep suffering, please ensure that you inform us now in the application form. Also, please be aware that you will need to be even more conscious of your reactions and take full responsibility for working on these issues. It’s important not to disrupt the group’s harmony by projecting your suffering or negativity onto others.
- If you have experienced past trauma with parents, men, women, or others, kindly refrain from projecting it onto, or attacking the teachers, as doing so will result in expulsion from the program. Instead, use the sacred space of the training to observe and understand your irritation and inner reactions, to grow awareness.
- During Philosophy classes:
- Philosophy class is not intended for debate, discussion, or expressing opinions to agree or disagree. It is about recognizing facts as they are, according to Indian Mysticism, transcending our limited perspectives. This class is an inquiry into oneself, not into anything else. Avoid wasting energy on reacting and, instead, utilize your time to explore your inner self.
- We do not allow to take notes during philosophy classes as it can keep the mind engaged in intellectual activities, hindering deep assimilation of knowledge and its integration into your being. Moreover, the use of phones, computers, or any electronic devices for note-taking or recording is strictly prohibited in all classes and exams.
- Outside the classes, please use your time rightly so you have enough rest to recover your brain and body so you can use it during the classes.
- Consuming alcohol and drugs, including marijuana, is strictly prohibited throughout the entire training, as it can deplete your energy and hinder your ability to fully engage in the practice
- Please take care of your health and well-being, exercise caution in choosing where and what you eat outside, and use your sensitivity and common sense to avoid harming yourself during and outside of classes. We will not be held responsible for any injuries or other medical issues, but we will do our best to provide support if you require medical assistance.
- If you have any mental and/or physical conditions, please consult with your doctor before applying and ensure that you provide strict and accurate information about them in the application form.
- If, due to certain physical limitations, you are unable to participate in the Breathing, Asana(s), and/or Meditation, please stand or sit silently with your eyes closed. Strictly avoid disrupting other students with any noises. If you frequently lie down during classes or are frequently unwell throughout the training, you may not be permitted to take the exams at the end of the training, as you would not be actively practicing the teachings.
- If, for some reason, you cannot attend a class, please inform us in advance or directly upon reaching the class. No excuses will be considered valid, except when you are ill. In such cases, please provide bills from a doctor, clinic, pharmacy, or any other proof to justify your absence.
- You hereby agree to release and waive any claims and liabilities for any losses, physical, psychological, or psychiatric injuries, or any damages of any kind against us.
- We strongly recommend students not to have any online work/obligation on the side of the course as it is intense and requires your full attention and commitment to make the best out of it.
- Outside of TTC hours, the yoga shala is exclusively open for students who wish to practice their personal yoga and meditation. It is strictly prohibited for group gatherings or for students to teach each other any specific style.
- During classes and ceremonies, we may capture videos and photographs to share on social media. This serves as valuable support, allowing others to get a glimpse of the course and be inspired to join, just as you did. If you prefer not to be included in these media materials, please inform us now.
- Rooms are assigned based on your booking and cannot be changed upon arrival. If, for personal reasons, you decide to check out of your room before the course ends, please note that there will be no refund for the accommodation.
- If you decide to quit the Teacher Training Course before its completion for personal reasons, please be aware that no certificate or refund will be issued, and you will be required to check out of your room and vacate the premises on that day immediately. It’s important to note that you won’t have the opportunity to resume the TTC at a later time to complete the course, or to retain your room or accommodations in the guesthouse.
- If you do not attend the training for more than two consecutive days without providing us with your reasons, you will be required to permanently leave the training, and your room. No refund will be issued, as your absence can disrupt the overall flow of the program.
- A student who misbehaves with other students or reacts, debates with the teachers, disrupts the training’s harmony, or violates the terms and conditions of discipline will be promptly expelled from the course and the room, with no refund or explanation provided. Please refrain from requesting to remain in the guesthouse.
- All classes are conducted in English. If your English is at a basic level, that’s perfectly acceptable. However, please bear in mind that we won’t be able to repeat ourselves constantly, so it’s your responsibility to pay extra attention. Additionally, you should be prepared, particularly for your exams, as they will be administered in English.
- For those who wish to receive the Yoga Alliance Certificate, please be aware that it will only be granted to students who meet all of the following requirements:
- Full attendance (with allowances for emergencies and proper documentation) and a dedicated effort toward practice throughout the training.
- Successful completion of practical teaching evaluations and written exams. Students must demonstrate their ability to teach in the Mukta Tantra Yoga style and show an understanding of the essence of Mukta Tantra Yoga.
- Maintaining awareness and discipline throughout the entire training.
- If you do not pass the exams, you will have the opportunity to retake them at a later date. Please note that there will be charges for the retake.
- Intellectual Property: The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Mukta Tantra Yoga and its licensors. For those who intend to teach afterward and market themselves, please be aware that using any corporate identity and materials from Mukta Tantra Yoga, such as the logo, brand name, pictures, videos, etc., would constitute copyright infringement. Instead, you can state that you teach ‘Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga’ and in the description, specify ‘Mukta Kundalini Tantra Yoga style learned in India from Mukta/Mukta Tantra Yoga school’.
If you really want to learn then your lovely presence and awareness during the whole course and any activities outside the classes is the most valuable and only your humbleness and openness to the new and your passionate efforts with unbiased perspective can support you to grow and to become an integrated self and teacher.
Welcome to the transformational inner journey to awaken your intelligence, love and freedom.
To reserve your spot in the course and secure your accommodation, a non-refundable deposit must be made within 72 hours of your application being accepted. Your booking will be confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
We can only guarantee the price and availability of your room for a period of 72 hours from the moment your application is accepted. After that timeframe, we cannot guarantee room availability or the price in the event of any fluctuations.
The client is responsible for covering all transaction fees.
The remaining payment must be made in cash, specifically in Euros or Indian Rupees (INR), upon arrival, prior to the Welcoming Ceremony. Please note that failure to submit the payment on time will result in the inability to attend the Welcoming Ceremony or commence the training the following morning.
At the time of booking, whatever price is fixed will remain unchanged. In the case of a price increase, rest assured that no additional charges will be applied. However, it’s important to note that in the event of a price decrease, there will be no refunds or reimbursement provided. Your reservation amount remains constant, firmly established at the initially agreed-upon rate.
We kindly request that you refrain from bargaining or requesting discounts for the any course/session price. In response to the impact of Covid, we have already reduced our TTC prices by more than 500 Euros, ensuring accessibility to individuals seeking spiritual growth. Additionally, please note that Agonda is an exotic beach destination, leading to higher prices.
- Please be aware that no refunds or credits are permitted for cancellations of the Teacher Training Course, Retreats, Private Sessions, Subscription Plan, or any other courses with Mukta Tantra Yoga.
- To ensure that our training sessions are effective, we require a minimum of four students to be registered. In the unlikely event that fewer than four students are registered, we will notify you at least two weeks in advance. At that point, you will have the option to either receive a refund of your deposit, or reschedule your course for a later date.
- If you wish to reschedule your booking for a later course start date and utilize your deposit for that future date, please notify us at least 3 weeks prior to the original course start date. Unfortunately, if you inform us less than 3 weeks before the course commences, it will not be possible to transfer your deposit to a future course, not get a refund.
- Please be aware that the locations of our centers may be subject to change prior to the course if the situation necessitates it. Rest assured, we will notify you in a timely manner and make every effort to secure the best possible venue for everyone to gather, share, and learn.
- Insurance & travel expenditure are not included in any course fees.
- If you choose to book your course through a booking platform, it is important to understand that we may not be able to offer the same level of accommodation quality due to the high commission they charge on the entire package.
- We respect your privacy and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party.
To confirm that you have read and understood these Terms & Conditions, please check the box labeled “Yes” at the bottom of the Application Form.
We appreciate your trust and decision to book with us. We apologize for the presence of these rules, which are specifically provided to address those who may lack common sense or consideration for others. Their purpose is to maintain a harmonious and practical environment throughout the course.