Please read carefully the sections below. These Terms & Conditions may sound straightforward but the main reason for it is that you get a clear understanding of what to expect.
- If you are truly interested in awakening your intelligence and not only looking for bookish knowledge then you are welcome.
- If you want to stand on your own feet and not looking to escape through spirituality or follow blindly then this is for you.
- If you are open to be challenged or ready to break your own limitations then join our course with a fresh mind to understand yourself authentically!
- If you know that you already know, then you don’t need to know!
- If you know that you don’t know and are open to learn humbly, you are welcome to join our course.
- If you are already living your true nature then you are already free and do not need anything or our courses. Please enjoy your flow or share it without compromising. Compromising people maybe can give more money, control, power but never the bliss of freedom which only flows when all controls are gone.
- All courses (teacher training, retreats, training and private sessions) are open to all levels of students and only to those who truly spiritually (directly) want to understand themselves in the light of Indian Practical Mysticism in daily life and are not looking for window shopping or just a certificate. Sure we are providing 200 Hrs Yoga Alliance certification for practical purposes so you can share your understanding globally.
- We strongly advise students not to have any online work/obligation on the side of the course as it is intense and requires your full attention to make the best out of it.
Discipline & Awareness to keep the quality of the Training/Retreat
In order to make the best out of the Training/Retreat, here are some kind guidance’s to read carefully and follow from your heart and mind.
- Kindly remember that India can be a cultural choc as it is a chaotic country and if you are expecting it to be perfect like the West then it will not be possible. It is very important to accept a place, culture and situations as they are, with their differences. Otherwise unnecessary irritation, judgment and comparison can destroy the harmony within the group and teachers will not be able to focus on quality teachings. We are trying our best to make you feel at home and can’t control everything which is not always in our hands.
- The Yoga Teacher Training/Retreat is designed with the best intention towards supporting your true potential to grow using Asiatic practical Wisdom. Therefore it is not designed according to the likes and dislikes of the students or teachers. Seeing things as they are beyond our personal likes and dislikes is the key point of the course.
- Please remember the course is not just about Mukta Tantra Yoga rather it is all all about you and awakening your intelligence beyond all historical and traditional conditionings. Mukta is just a device to be used or a facilitator so you can work on yourself with all possible support and without any dependency on him.
- Mukta teaches the essence of Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga and not focusing on a particular school or thought, or recommending or referring to any particular book or guru, rather directly focusing on oneself. It is based on self-inquiry and Mukta will try his best to trigger the process.
- Tantra Yoga is to learn about oneself and not gathering intellectual knowledge about Tantra yoga superficially. Right doubting and inquiring into oneself (not the others) is the key to penetrate the self.
- The course could challenge you psychologically, emotionally and may shake your personal beliefs in order to see with your own light without any dependency. You may feel emotional, irritated or disbalanced in some way or other, please take full responsibility for your emotionality during the course caused by inner and outer situations and don’t throw your mood swing and patterns on anyone, as all are going through transformation and need some support from each others. Rather be aware of all sorts of reactions without identification and find creative ways to communicate beyond self-created limitations so we can experience true oneness as a loving family. See the light and be the light in all.
- If you are already Yoga Teacher and have learnt different ways from different schools, especially for you please kindly be aware that we teach not according to anybody’s style or likes, we teach according to our understanding of Indian Mysticism.
- If you have any mental disorder or violent or reactive behavior, please remember that you have to take full responsibility and not to disturb the group harmony, or bothering the teachers.
- During Philosophy classes, to use energy rightly and productively and because we are doing intense self-inquiry, please remain aware that it is not a debate, discussion or giving opinion to agree or disagree rather seeing facts as facts according to Indian Mysticism beyond our small box. It is an inquiry into oneself, not into anything else. Please don’t waste energy reacting rather use your time to find out about oneself.
- Outside the classes, please use your time rightly so you have enough rest to recover your brain and body so you can use it during the classes.
- Please take care of your health and wellbeing, be careful where and what you eat outside the course, and use your sensitivity and common sense to not injure yourself during and outside the classes. We will not be held responsible for any injuries or other medical issues and advise you to have your own liability and health insurance. However, if you need medical assistance, we will do our best to suggest a doctor and support you.
- If for some physical reasons you cannot do the Asana(s), please stand or sit silently with your eyes closed, and strictly please don’t disturb the other students through making any kind of noises.
- You hereby agree to release and waive any claim and liability for any loss, any physical, psychological or psychiatric injury, any damage of any kind against us.
- During classes and ceremonies, videos and photographs could be taken to share on social medias. It is great support so others can feel the course and come as you did. If you don’t want to be part of it then please let us know now.
- If you quit the Teacher Training Course/Retreat before the end for your personal reasons, there will be no refund nor certificate given and you will have to check-out your room and leave premises on that day. Meals will not be served anymore. Please note that it will not be possible to join another TTC/Retreat later to finish the course.
- If you don’t come to the Training/Retreat for more than 3 days for your personal reasons, you will have to leave the premises and there will be no refund as you are not part of the group anymore and just entertaining around and it could disturb the whole flow.
- Student who misbehave towards other students or teachers, disturb the harmony of the training, and break the discipline of terms & conditions will be expelled from the course and the Retreat Centre immediately and without any refund or explanation.
- Please note that for the Teacher Training students, Yoga Alliance Certification will only be granted to students who fulfill all the following requirements:
- Full attendance (with the exception of emergencies),
- Successful completion of practical teaching evaluation and written exams. Student must demonstrate his ability to teach Mukta Tantra Yoga style,
- Be aware and disciplined all through the Training.
If you really want to learn then your lovely presence and awareness during the whole course is the most valuable and only your humbleness and openness to the new and your passionate efforts with unbiased perspective can support you to grow and to become an integrated self and teacher.
Welcome to the transformational inner journey to awaken your intelligence, love and freedom.
In order to secure your seat in the course and book your accommodation, a non-refundable deposit has to be made within 72 hours once your application is accepted. Only when your payment is received your booking will be confirmed.
Please kindly note that we can hold your room only for 72 hours from the moment your application is accepted. Beyond that, unfortunately we cannot guarantee availability.
All transaction fees must be covered by the client.
The remaining payment has to be paid by cash in Euros or Indian Rupees (INR) strictly upon arrival before the Welcoming Ceremony. Unfortunately if the payment is not done on time, you will not be able to attend the Welcoming Ceremony nor start the training the next morning.
Kindly notice that the Early Bird discount is only available for those who book directly from our website. It does not apply if you book via a platform such as BookRetreats, BookYogaRetreat or Retreat Guru.
Please don’t bargain the price of the course or beg for a discount. We have decreased our TTC prices by more than 500 Euros after Covid in order ot keep the course accessible to all those who want to grow on their spiritual path. Agonda is also a very expansive and exotic beach compare to other parts of India, so everything is overpriced.
- No refunds or credits are allowed on your cancellation for Teacher Training Course, Retreat, Private Sessions, and any other course with Mukta Tantra Yoga.
- Please note that we require a minimum of 4 students for the TTC to happen. In the very unlikely situation that there is less than 4 students registered, we will inform you 2 weeks in advance and offer you either a refund of your deposit, or to book your course to a further date.
- In the very unlikely case of a course being cancelled due to travel restrictions, we will refund your deposit or reschedule it a further date at your convenience.
- In the event you would like to postpone your booking to a further starting date and therefore use your deposit for that further date, kindly note that you need to inform us at least 3 weeks before the starting date of the course you have originally booked. Unfortunately, if you inform us less than 3 weeks before the start, your deposit cannot be “transferred” for a further course.
- The applicable price and discount is that of the day you transfer the deposit to secure your booking. Prices may be subject to variations up or down although not applicable once your deposit is paid.
- Please note locations of our centres may change prior to the course if the situation requires us to. We will always inform you on time and do our best to provide the best place for all to share and learn.
- Insurance & travel expenditure are not included in any course fees.
- If you book your course through a booking platform, please note that we may not be able to provide the same quality of accommodation because of the high commission they take on the full package.
- We respect your privacy and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party.
Please tick the box “Yes” at the bottom of the Application Form to acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms & Conditions.
Thanks for trusting and booking with us. Sorry for the rules, they are specifically given for those who don’t have common sense and are not concerned with others, and to keep the harmony and practicality throughout the courses.