Please read carefully the sections below. These Terms & Conditions may sound straightforward but the main reason for it is that you get a clear understanding of what to expect.
- If you are truly interested in awakening your intelligence and not only looking for bookish knowledge then you are welcome.
- If you want to stand on your own feet and not looking to escape through spirituality or follow blindly then this is for you.
- If you are open to be challenged or ready to break your own limitations then join our course with a fresh mind to understand yourself authentically!
- If you know that you already know, then you don’t need to know!
- If you know that you don’t know and are open to learn humbly, you are welcome to join our course.
- If you are already living your true nature then you are already free and do not need anything or our courses. Please enjoy your flow or share it without compromising. Compromising people maybe can give more money, control, power but never the bliss of freedom which only flows when all controls are gone.
- All courses (teacher training, retreats, training and private sessions) are open to all levels of students and only to those who truly spiritually (directly) want to understand themselves in the light of Indian Practical Mysticism in daily life and are not looking for window shopping or just a certificate. Sure we are providing 200 Hrs Yoga Alliance certification for practical purposes so you can share your understanding globally.
Code of Conduct & Ethics
In order to make the best out of the course, here are some kind suggestions from your heart and mind.
- The Yoga Teacher Training/Retreat is designed with the best intention towards supporting your true potential to grow using Asiatic practical Wisdom. Therefore it is not designed according to the likes and dislikes of the students or teachers. Seeing things as they are beyond our personal likes and dislikes is the key point of the course.
- Please remember the course is not just about Mukta Tantra Yoga rather it is all all about you and awakening your intelligence beyond all historical and traditional conditionings. Mukta is just a device to be used or a facilitator so you can work on yourself with all possible support and without any dependency on him.
- Mukta teaches the essence of Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga and not focusing on a particular school or thought, or recommending or referring to any particular book or guru, rather directly focusing on oneself. It is based on self-inquiry and Mukta will try his best to trigger the process.
- Tantra Yoga is to learn about oneself and not gathering intellectual knowledge about Tantra yoga superficially. Right doubting and inquiring into oneself (not the others) is the key to penetrate the self.
- The course could challenge you psychologically, emotionally and may shake your personal beliefs in order to see with your own light without any dependency. You may feel emotional, irritated or disbalanced in some way or other, please take full responsibility for your emotionality during the course caused by inner and outer situations and don’t throw your mood swing and patterns on anyone, as all are going through transformation and need some support from each others. Rather be aware of all sorts of reactions without identification and find creative ways to communicate beyond self-created limitations so we can experience true oneness as a loving family. See the light and be the light in all.
- During classes, please discuss the questions which are really important and directly related to your daily life.
- Outside the classes, please use your time rightly so you have enough rest to recover your brain and body so you can use it during the classes.
- Please take care of your health and wellbeing, be careful where and what you eat outside the course, and use your sensitivity and common sense to not injure yourself during and outside the classes. We will not be held responsible for any injuries or other medical issues and advise you to have your own liability and health insurance. However, if you need medical assistance, we will do our best to suggest a doctor and support you.
- You hereby agree to release and waive any claim and liability for any loss, any physical, psychological or psychiatric injury, any damage of any kind against us.
- Videos and photographs will be taken during classes and ceremonies to share on social media. It is a great support so others can feel the course and come as you did. But if you don’t want to be part of it then please let us know before the course starts.
- If you quit the Teacher Training Course/Retreat before the end for your personal reasons, there will be no refund nor certificate given and you will have to check-out your room and leave premises on that day. Meals will not be served anymore. Please note that it will not be possible to join another TTC/Retreat in the middle of it to finish the course as it disturbs the harmony of the group.
- Student who misbehave towards other students or teachers, and lack discipline and common sense will be immediately expelled from the course and the retreat centre without any refund or explanation.
- Please note that for the Teacher Training students, Yoga Alliance Certification will only be granted to students who fulfill all the following requirements:
- Full attendance (with the exception of emergencies),
- Successful completion of practical teaching evaluation and written exams. Student must demonstrate his ability to teach Mukta Kundalini Tantra Yoga style,
- Respect these code of conduct & ethics and observe discipline all through the training.
Your presence and awareness during the whole course and side activities is the most valuable and only your humbleness and openness to the new and your passionate efforts with unbiased perspective can support you to grow and to become an integrated self and teacher.
In order to secure your seat in the course and book your accommodation, a non-refundable deposit has to be made within 72 hours once your application is accepted. Only when your payment is received your booking will be confirmed. If your payment is not received within 72 hours then your pre-booking will be cancelled and you will have to apply for the course again.
All transaction fees must be covered by the client. The remaining payment has to be paid by cash upon arrival.
Please note the Early Bird discounts are only available for those who book directly from our website. It does not apply if you book via a platform such as BookRetreats, BookYogaRetreat or Retreat Guru.
- No refunds or credits are allowed on your cancellation for Teacher Training Course, Retreat, Private Sessions, and any other course with Mukta Tantra Yoga.
- In the very unlikely case of a course being cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions or in case of Force Majeure, we will inform you as soon as possible and will refund your deposit or reschedule it a further date at your convenience.
- The applicable price is that of the day you transfer the deposit to secure your booking. Prices may be subject to variations up or down although not applicable once your deposit is paid.
- Please note locations of our centres may change prior to the course if the situation requires us to. We will always inform you on time and do our best to provide the best place for all to share and learn.
- Insurance & travel expenditure are not included in any course fees.
- If you book your course through a booking platform, please note that we may not be able to provide the same quality of accommodation because of the high commission they take on the full package.
- We respect your privacy and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party.
Please tick the box “Yes” at the bottom of the Application Form to acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms & Conditions.
Thanks for trusting and booking with us. Sorry for the rules, they are specifically given for those who don’t have common sense and are not concerned with others and to keep the harmony and practicality throughout the courses.